6 Jul: SL: London Broncos v Warrington Wolves KO 3pm

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/19 at 14:00

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

I assume we can just pay on the gate - anyone know?

Yeah, you'll be fine doing that.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

I'll be making my first trip of the year to Trailfinders.  I'm hoping that Broncos play as well as when the sides last met there in the Middle 8s, but that Warrington play better. Broncos 18, Wire 32.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Another tough day at the office against the one of the challenger sides to St Helens. You can expect Broncos to have a crack and in the position the clubs in every game has to be treated as winnable.

Cashed up Warrington should win though - what's impressive about this side is that when a man (or at KR two) down with a yellow card they can kill the powerplay in Ice Hockey parlance. Blake Austin playing a key role in organising the side much as Jackson Hastings does at Salford

That said Blake Austin is a British as vegemite and if Benny selects him for GB .....?

Warrington by 20 ?

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

2 hours ago, RoverBear said:

Would have liked to have gone to this, but sadly putting it on at the same time as the Bears trip to Skolars a few miles away means I'll be in (grim up) North London.

Broncos by 4!

Me too. All it would have taken is a delayed kick off or had it as a double header!

Would love to be there today however 3 kids under 8 at a match none of whom have my passion for RL  just with me and no other adult doesn't make for a good experience for watching the game so will not be there. 

Hope the Broncos can upset Wire. Think this will be fairly close. 

Quite a few Wire fans at Ealing Broadway when I came through at 12.20.  Perfect conditions for a game. Bring it on.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Archived