John Drake

6 Jul: SL: London Broncos v Warrington Wolves KO 3pm

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Warrington Wolves

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/19 at 14:00

55 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

I assume we can just pay on the gate - anyone know?

Yeah, you'll be fine doing that.

• Thanks 1

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

I'll be making my first trip of the year to Trailfinders.  I'm hoping that Broncos play as well as when the sides last met there in the Middle 8s, but that Warrington play better. Broncos 18, Wire 32.

Edited by latchford albion
Error of fact. Wire were anything but super that season

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

3 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yes but cheaper to buy before. 

They have card machines at entrances 

Buy a shirt or some other merch we need the cash ?

Do they sell those retro GB shirts?

On 03/07/2019 at 11:44, Manx RL said:

He's buying low-quality bacon, then, so only has himself to blame.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Another tough day at the office against the one of the challenger sides to St Helens. You can expect Broncos to have a crack and in the position the clubs in every game has to be treated as winnable.

Cashed up Warrington should win though - what's impressive about this side is that when a man (or at KR two) down with a yellow card they can kill the powerplay in Ice Hockey parlance. Blake Austin playing a key role in organising the side much as Jackson Hastings does at Salford

That said Blake Austin is a British as vegemite and if Benny selects him for GB .....?

Warrington by 20 ?

?

The dominant ideas in society are always and everywhere the ideas of the ruling class. And always and everywhere they portray us as stupid, untrustworthy with bad motives. Show us respect sir. We gave you everything progressive there is. We gave you democracy. We demand some too.

Eddie Demsey RMT

There were 17.4m people who voted to leave the European Union.

"Any attempt to try to cast their vote aside, as if they didn’t mean it or didn’t understand the consequences, whereas everybody else did, is a bit of a slur on the individuals who took the time to vote, many of them for the first time

Ian Lavery - Labour party chair  - 29th March 2019

Would have liked to have gone to this, but sadly putting it on at the same time as the Bears trip to Skolars a few miles away means I'll be in (grim up) North London.

Broncos by 4!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoverBear said:

Would have liked to have gone to this, but sadly putting it on at the same time as the Bears trip to Skolars a few miles away means I'll be in (grim up) North London.

Broncos by 4!

Me too. All it would have taken is a delayed kick off or had it as a double header!

2 hours ago, Quinskolar said:

Me too. All it would have taken is a delayed kick off or had it as a double header!

Madness.... Taking three mates and we'd have probably done the double header if they'd have delayed the Skolars 

Would love to be there today however 3 kids under 8 at a match none of whom have my passion for RL  just with me and no other adult doesn't make for a good experience for watching the game so will not be there. 

Hope the Broncos can upset Wire. Think this will be fairly close. 

Quite a few Wire fans at Ealing Broadway when I came through at 12.20.  Perfect conditions for a game. Bring it on.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016