North Wales Crusaders

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Cumbria RL said:

Him and walker are already signed so pipe down you worry about your own problems.

Don't you mean verbally agreed? Two different things signing and verbally agreeing . Now Why don't you bore off onto your own forum. 

10 minutes ago, Cumbria RL said:

Anyway there’s another 5 year plan starting next year.

Yeh and your lot will be probably playing under another name by the end of it. Unless you find another lottery winner. 

2 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

Interesting game down the road today let's hope the run away leaders can manage to pull in 800 this time. Anything under a thousand will be a kick in the teeth for the BOD ?

1102,you can stop worrying.....about them anyway .We certainly have our own worries 

10 minutes ago, Brad hepis heed said:

1102,you can stop worrying.....about them anyway .We certainly have our own worries 

Can say that again . Shipping points in bundles takes games away quickly 

Must be clear for most that we've given up on this season now? I'm sure it's already started anyway, but we need to be planning for next season. 

Never thought I'd see the day we lose to the likes of north Wales, London and Coventry.

9 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Must be clear for most that we've given up on this season now? I'm sure it's already started anyway, but we need to be planning for next season. 

Never thought I'd see the day we lose to the likes of north Wales, London and Coventry.

Yep, It’s a sad sad state of affairs how  such a bright start to the season has  descended into such a show of apathetic capitulation of our once proud and successful club team . Don’t know what is going on down there still something wrong somewhere which  even Mr Thurman is struggling to come to terms with.

14 minutes ago, town4me said:

Agreed. Its so obvious

Here we go again ,obvious is it .....maybe just I don't go in for accepting everything is ok in our garden as long as our enemy are not making progress!!!!.We are currently as a club at all levels a shambles ,yet some choose to look at what others are doing rather than focus on our own failings ,of which there are plenty .I would suggest Messer's Smallwood,Allison,Murdoch ,scholey et Al need to hear some home truths and take a look at themselves. To say the only positive is that we will be having a proven local coach next season who may be up to the complete rebuilding job we have 

1 minute ago, Old standoff said:

Yep, It’s a sad sad state of affairs how  such a bright start to the season has  descended into such a show of apathetic capitulation of our once proud and successful club team . Don’t know what is going on down there still something wrong somewhere which  even Mr Thurman is struggling to come to terms with.

It’s easy to see what has gone wrong.  We have too many players who are earning their last payments from the game without putting in the effort on the pitch.  Why knock your self about if you can still get paid for turning out?   Too many old timers taking the money for very little effort   Not training together or worse still not training full stop.  The sooner the end of this season arrives the better and we say goodbye to all the dead-legs. 

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Where next week staged at dp.?people saying this season is over. Still too early( I know we on a bad run) next week is the must win London scholars at home. I think we can sneak that last position  got 4 home games to come. London got Newcastle Oldham n Doncaster next 3 games after us. But we have all to get behind them we not had that old atmosphere of fans getting behind them for a while at home, gives lads a lift  we have to be that 18 th man(I know defence been poor n poor displays) we need to get behind them not against them utt

Archived