North Wales Crusaders

Just now, David69 said:

Where next week staged at do.?people saying this season is over. Still too early( I know we on a bad run) next week is the must win London scholars at home. I think we can sneak that last position  got 4 home games to come. London got Newcastle Oldham n Doncaster next 3 games after us. But we have all to get behind them we not had that old atmosphere of fans getting behind them for a while at home, gives lads a lift  we have to be that 18 th man(I know defence been poor n poor displays) we need to get behind them not against them utt

It’s a two way street . They’ve got to put it in as well . It’s getting a bit tiresome saying UTT , get behind them etc ... we turn up , they all - ALL - have to , and quite obviously , even from the coach’s lips , they ain’t doing . Not good enough by a long chalk from what we’ve invested . We’ve gone from a game away from the championship to total rubbish in months

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shambles of a club at the minute. Getting to be embarrassing. From how we finished last Year to this is a disgrace. Top to bottom and absolute awful season 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

It’s a two way street . They’ve got to put it in as well . It’s getting a bit tiresome saying UTT , get behind them etc ... we turn up , they all - ALL - have to , and quite obviously , even from the coach’s lips , they ain’t doing . Not good enough by a long chalk from what we’ve invested . We’ve gone from a game away from the championship to total rubbish in months

Couldn't agree more. The club deserves our support. Some of the current crop dont. The unfortunate thing is we simply dont have enough numbers to shake things up. With a good chunk of the squad in the latter days of their career, with no offering of playing next year. They ain't going to be tearing up trees.

Hopefully next season we have a YOUTHFUL, local squad

1 minute ago, David69 said:

Where next week staged at do.?people saying this season is over. Still too early( I know we on a bad run) next week is the must win London scholars at home. I think we can sneak that last position  got 4 home games to come. London got Newcastle Oldham n Doncaster next 3 games after us. But we have all to get behind them we not had that old atmosphere of fans getting behind them for a while at home, gives lads a lift  we have to be that 18 th man(I know defence been poor n poor displays) we need to get behind them not against them utt

I agree, but none of us are against them no doubt we will all be there next week its just been a very frustrating season and even the diehards are allowed to question what's going on. We have a top class coach and some quality players so we wondeed what the problem is, Chris Thorman has just told us. 

7 minutes ago, Keith T said:

It’s easy to see what has gone wrong.  We have too many players who are earning their last payments from the game without putting in the effort on the pitch.  Why knock your self about if you can still get paid for turning out?   Too many old timers taking the money for very little effort   Not training together or worse still not training full stop.  The sooner the end of this season arrives the better and we say goodbye to all the dead-legs. 

The way I heard it Chris was criticising the locals more than the Travellers regarding lack of training, and questioning the directors about which way the club go. 

5 minutes ago, donald said:

No coz it was his dad who told me and he quoted "there's no way he'll join that shower of cows poo "

Cows poo with a fantastic history in the game, but you wouldn't expect owt else fron that halfwit. 

2 minutes ago, townie88 said:

What did he say? Missed his interview

He said he couldn’t understand how many players just didn’t turn up for training sessions.  He was obviously very disappointed with attitudes at DP amongst the players.  

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

6 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

The way I heard it Chris was criticising the locals more than the Travellers regarding lack of training, and questioning the directors about which way the club go. 

Yeah look at the photos, the likes of mellor, fui, penky, tickle are always on them. Local lads???? Not so much 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

2 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Cows poo with a fantastic history in the game, but you wouldn't expect owt else fron that halfwit. 

MODERATOR: C'mon Uni,Lets get your blood pressure down mate,we will comeback next year and start again under a new coach has this season is over

5 minutes ago, wonky said:

Yeah look at the photos, the likes of mellor, fui, penky, tickle are always on them. Local lads???? Not so much 

Yes , this travellers bad locals great and faultless is a myth. It’s gone rotten as a collective and once you’re questioning attitudes something is badly wrong . No doubt now there’s gonna be a ripping up the blueprint and starting again 

11 minutes ago, donald said:

No coz it was his dad who told me and he quoted "there's no way he'll join that shower of cows poo "

I assume that's your poetic paraphrase on what you claim Peter told you?  If he said that I'm shocked- he was always Town through and through. 

4 minutes ago, Keith T said:

He said he couldn’t understand how many players just didn’t turn up for training sessions.  He was obviously very disappointed with attitudes at DP amongst the players.  

But Keith we've had all this stuff happen before.....I remember my mate Ben Pen counting attendees on one hand...why can't those running the ship get control and make absentees suffer.....suppose it's not so easy but come on.

Just now, Seaton Sandy said:

I assume that's your poetic paraphrase on what you claim Peter told you?  If he said that I'm shocked- he was always Town through and through. 

No it  wasn't peter sandy it was Glenn's dad 

10 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

MODERATOR: C'mon Uni,Lets get your blood pressure down mate,we will comeback next year and start again under a new coach has this season is over

Get down to the training sessions pls Barry....would be a welcome input.

13 minutes ago, Keith T said:

Make you wonder why oh why isn't he playing marwood, the lads travelling up from barrow and still can't get a game ?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Archived