North Wales Crusaders

9 minutes ago, donald said:

No it  wasn't peter sandy it was Glenn's dad 

Just goes to show how much I know about the West Cumbrian rugby league dynasties! I know Glen has never played for Town but having been in the sporting backwaters of North Cumbria for many decades I just assumed he must be Peters lad. So who is his old feller?  By the way I don't begrudge you your cider sesh.  

.....?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Just goes to show how much I know about the West Cumbrian rugby league dynasties! I know Glen has never played for Town but having been in the sporting backwaters of North Cumbria for many decades I just assumed he must be Peters lad. So who is his old feller?  By the way I don't begrudge you you cider seen.......?

Peters not old enough................

Just now, Seaton Sandy said:

Just goes to show how much I know about the West Cumbrian rugby league dynasties! I know Glen has never played for Town but having been in the sporting backwaters of North Cumbria for many decades I just assumed he must be Peters lad. So who is his old feller?  By the way I don't begrudge you you cider seen.......?

Haha  all the lager as been drunk dry today in the bar luckily theres somersbys cider or kopperberg black cider which I'm now enjoying 

I went to the Haven game today , was late so missed the first 20 mins . Heartbreaking to see Mossop tackling everything that came at him and Coward running it in like a 25 year old . Good atmosphere but I have a feeling Newcastle will pip them for the league on points difference 

Not a lot has changed from last season with the players attending training, think Chris has had the wool pulled over his eyes by the BOD prior to him coming in, sad days for a great club.

38 minutes ago, townie88 said:

What did he say? Missed his interview

I’m a good coach but I’m wasted here and banging my head against a brick wall. They can’t be arsed , they don’t turn up and aren’t performing anyway so I’m fed up and when can I go ? There’s problems here that needs sorting and we need players who are committed , regardless of who’s coach or you’ll do nowt

6 minutes ago, JMB said:

Not a lot has changed from last season with the players attending training, think Chris has had the wool pulled over his eyes by the BOD prior to him coming in, sad days for a great club.

Craig McDowell's comments are starting to make more sense now.........

Players and coaches will come and go,it's the culture town have to change.sign keen lads who want to play and make a career out of rugby,not just a lad who's a good player but can only train once a week and get quick easy pay for a game.

4 minutes ago, JMB said:

theres a lot of criticism of the bod on here. Some of it orchestrated by ex directors or their families. at least the current bod have stood up and not resigned when the going got tough. They can't defend themselves i suppose. The journeymen were signed by the ex coach weren't they? Time for a clear out of players not the bod or coaching staff

Just now, GentlemanJim said:

theres a lot of criticism of the bod on here. Some of it orchestrated by ex directors or their families. at least the current bod have stood up and not resigned when the going got tough. They can't defend themselves i suppose. The journeymen were signed by the ex coach weren't they? Time for a clear out of players not the bod or coaching staff

Can’t lay it at the BOD I’d agree . They supported Leon and bent over backwards for him . They put the investment up . The recruitment looked strong but it hasn’t gelled and they can’t drag players to training . They do bust a gut for the club , players need to look in the mirror 

12 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

How come ? I reckon he's about the same age as Brad Hepi and Tyla has been playing for 4 or 5 seasons now.  

I was just hoping he(Peter) reads this stuff from Down Under and likes the comment lol.......no idea really. (If I didn't laugh right now I'd cry).

3 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

And which conspirators would they be?  

7 minutes ago, Town utd said:

Players and coaches will come and go,it's the culture town have to change.sign keen lads who want to play and make a career out of rugby,not just a lad who's a good player but can only train once a week and get quick easy pay for a game.

That’s what Thorman is saying . He can’t get his head around not committing during the week to fully prepare for a game . And so by definition he can’t do his job effectively 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

That’s what Thorman is saying . He can’t get his head around not committing during the week to fully prepare for a game . And so by definition he can’t do his job effectively 

Like I said to Keith T further back....Town have endured this behaviour before the current squad....and always managed, sort of, to overcome the pains it causes...so we shall again.

1 minute ago, GentlemanJim said:

have a look on twitter and Facebook 

I've told you before-I don't spend my time wallowing in hearsay on social media sites whereas you seem to be obsessed. I wouldn't let Craig's mother hear you calling him a fantasist- all the Wincarnis in the world won't save you.  ?

Just now, Seaton Sandy said:

I've told you before-I don't spend my time wallowing in hearsay on social media sites whereas you seem to be obsessed. I wouldn't let Craig's mother hear you calling him a fantasist- all the Wincarnis in the world won't save you.  ?

his comments were made on twitter so you're repeating hearsay on social media sites. What a tatie

17 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I’m a good coach but I’m wasted here and banging my head against a brick wall. They can’t be arsed , they don’t turn up and aren’t performing anyway so I’m fed up and when can I go ? There’s problems here that needs sorting and we need players who are committed , regardless of who’s coach or you’ll do nowt

How many will read these comments or hear these cracks, and think well if the players can’t be arsed and give a f£&k, why should they as fans be bothered and pay 15 quid for dross, I’ll be there but I’ve probably seen worse ###### than this along with plenty of others, but I’ve got to say it’s starting to wear mighty thin

Archived