North Wales Crusaders

8 minutes ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

ball retention is terrible but it is the sheer cluelessness we show with ball in hand which to me shows we are not training together as a squad.

Just reading star report ... difference was completion rates . Town coughed up lots of ball ... and were shoved in to touch in their own half in a number of occasions . They’re you go , basic errors , clunky attack and porous defence tells you you can’t just rock up . The way we are we need to train 10 times a day to get it right 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Newtothis said:

You are going to get yourself in trouble 40/20 pix 

24 minutes ago, Newtothis said:

You are going to get yourself in trouble 40/20 pix 

Apparently not as much trouble you left the club in John walker , with your false promises which the club are still paying for ?

26 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Apparently not as much trouble you left the club in John walker , with your false promises which the club are still paying for ?

And what false promises would they be? have you been snoop dogging in the board meetings ? 

PS my name is not John 

1 hour ago, Newtothis said:

And what false promises would they be? have you been snoop dogging in the board meetings ? 

PS my name is not John 

Cars, flights, visas, sponsors, is that enough for you John boy?

4 hours ago, snoopdog said:

Cars, flights, visas, sponsors, is that enough for you John boy?

Can we stop the bickering in punlic pleas we are just giving people more reason to have a laugh at us. 

12 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

Staying away won't improve the situation will it, we need to show some soldarity when things aren't going well. 

And how many times have we showed solidarity and has it made any difference in the past few seasons - NO! How can a situation change over such a short period?  Several weeks ago we had two healthy crowds at BP and a touch of optimism along with a professional, enthusiastic coach. Why have things gone down hill so fast? Who or what has allowed this decline to happen? There as got to be a reason why once again attendances and revenue will be reduced. I want to say plenty more but I can't be bothered like some Town players.

9 hours ago, Town blue white said:

So I take it its former directors arguing about the financial mess the club as been left with?.  we will be lucky to get 500 there this Sunday. Think it's about time  loyal fans got the truth about what is going on Before it's too late! 

When was a financial mess mentioned? 

10 hours ago, town blue said:

And how many times have we showed solidarity and has it made any difference in the past few seasons - NO! How can a situation change over such a short period?  Several weeks ago we had two healthy crowds at BP and a touch of optimism along with a professional, enthusiastic coach. Why have things gone down hill so fast? Who or what has allowed this decline to happen? There as got to be a reason why once again attendances and revenue will be reduced. I want to say plenty more but I can't be bothered like some Town players.

It's gone down hill for the reasons Chris Thorman spelt out, but staying away shouldn't be an option IMO if you want the club to prosper. We don't know what went on under Leon ut it's obvious there was something seriously wrong at the club. The BOD in their wisdom agreed on a confidality clause with him so who knows when we will know the truth. I will be keeping the faith like I have done for the last 55yrs and will be down on Sunday supporting my team. UTT

4 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

It's gone down hill for the reasons Chris Thorman spelt out, but staying away shouldn't be an option IMO if you want the club to prosper. We don't know what went on under Leon ut it's obvious there was something seriously wrong at the club. The BOD in their wisdom agreed on a confidality clause with him so who knows when we will know the truth. I will be keeping the faith like I have done for the last 55yrs and will be down on Sunday supporting my team. UTT

It’s strange that Thorman said when he came in everyone turned up to train and there was a buzz and a lift .... like trying to impress the new man he said . So it can be done , the effort can be made . Why do we revert back then to bad habits . It’s showed we can get numbers to train , and then after a while Chris is bemoaning a regression which shows in performance ? That’s why he and us question our motivation and desire . How hungry are we to succeed ? It’s a pretty sad frustrating state of affairs from the optimism and expectation we felt . Now we go week to week not knowing what we’re gonna do 

On 09/07/2019 at 12:15, DavidM said:

Why do we revert back then to bad habits . It’s showed we can get numbers to train , and then after a while Chris is bemoaning a regression which shows in performance ?

Serious question - Do we know why they're not training? If it's shift patterns then I'm not sure we can blame the players.

I was at Wrexham on Sunday. Individually the effort from the players was there (some good drives by Moimoi and Dawson - Forber was looking to test the line). However the team seemed to have no shape. Great an individual has created some space. Not great there's no runner or back up player to make use of it. This would seem to back up the stories of the team not training (or not being able to train) together.

On 08/07/2019 at 13:15, DavidM said:

Just reading star report ... difference was completion rates .

Yup. I seem to have a memory of Ged Stokes complaining about the same thing at the end of his time with us.

Anyone know why this seems to be a common occurence at Town? Particularly when our former players seem to have no problems keeping hold of the ball and completing at their new clubs.

10 hours ago, Worky said:

Serious question - Do we know why they're not training? If it's shift patterns then I'm not sure we can blame the players.

I was at Wrexham on Sunday. Individually the effort from the players was there (some good drives by Moimoi and Dawson - Forber was looking to test the line). However the team seemed to have no shape. Great an individual has created some space. Not great there's no runner or back up player to make use of it. This would seem to back up the stories of the team not training (or not being able to train) together.

Surely its always been the case with locals and shift patterns?

I look at the team in its present make up think maybe we lack the attacking players that could make use of space - Doran can but then who, Fieldhouse, Miller, Barnes, Rooke ? Mellor and Bolton I see more as capable finishers?

Archived