Ratu Naulago...

Has signed a contract extension to keep him at Hull FC until at least the end of 2020.

Great news, he is surely one of the most natural RL players ever to have come from RU, he has adapted instantly and looks to have played the game for years.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

40 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Can this lad play for the England 9s side? 

Apparently he's eligible for GB selection.

Fantastic news that he's going to be at Hull again next year and hopefully for several more to come. As OF says above, the bloke looks as if he was born to play RL.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

19 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

He’s a great player, especially for someone new to the sport, but think he’s behind Makinson, Hall and Mcgilvary for a GB place. 

Hall???? Haha hahahaha lay of the spice pal

31 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

He’s a great player, especially for someone new to the sport, but think he’s behind Makinson, Hall and Mcgilvary for a GB place. 

On current form I'm in front of Mcgilvary...

He has been a great signing and I love seeing these sorts of 'projects' work out.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 hours ago, Moove said:

Think Hull could do with another winger or two for next season, looking like they're a bit short in that position...

We're just going we have enough depth for the reserves league.

Our options for the backs next year look for exciting:

Full back: Shall, Connor, Wynne

Wing: Naulago, Fairama, Fonua, Swift

Centre: Connor, Fonua, Tuimavave, Griffin

Half back: Kelly, Sneyd, Connor

The forwards I'm hearing we've signed are also looking very promising as replacements for the leaving Minichiello and Sika Manu (plus Green).

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

11 hours ago, Hullfan said:

Hall???? Haha hahahaha lay of the spice pal

He has 36 tries in 38 appearances for England and I am looking forward to seeing Hall play this morning for the current champions in the highest quality Rugby League comp in the world.

I would say he was not out of contention for a spot.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

7 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

We're just going we have enough depth for the reserves league.

Our options for the backs next year look for exciting

Oh absolutely, plenty of strength in depth. Swifty is the strange one for me. Given he's been getting a few games at Saints this year (and doing fairly well albeit in a winning team) I don't quite see the logic for him moving to be even further down the pecking order at Hull.

Looking at that depth list though, hopefully there are a few more Hull youth products in the forwards ?

16 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

I am sort of presuming this related to him playing the in the 9's world cup for "England" and not 13 GB? Not sure he would be picked ahead of the others for GB but you would think a cracking asset for the 9's.

7 hours ago, Dunbar said:

He has 36 tries in 38 appearances for England and I am looking forward to seeing Hall play this morning for the current champions in the highest quality Rugby League comp in the world.

I would say he was not out of contention for a spot.

Cheers stato, Tony Clubb scored 6 trys in 4 games for England is he in or out of contention???? 

Just now, Hullfan said:

Cheers stato, Tony Clubb scored 6 trys in 4 games for England is he in or out of contention???? 

For the wing? I would say out at this stage of his career.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Hullfan said:

Why not, as good a record as your wet dream!

I pointed out that Hall has an outstanding record playing for England and is currently playing for the NRL champions and so is clearly a contender for an England/Great Britain spot.

I have no idea why you want to describe this obvious insight as my 'wet dream' but you crack on if you like.

2 hours ago, Dunbar said:

I pointed out that Hall has an outstanding record playing for England and is currently playing for the NRL champions and so is clearly a contender for an England/Great Britain spot.

I have no idea why you want to describe this obvious insight as my 'wet dream' but you crack on if you like.

Just because he signed for the NRL champions after they'd won the trophy doesn't make him a good player!! If he finishes top tryscorer in NRL and Roosters win it this year I'll agree with you. Then maybe I'll consider him for a place in the squad

6 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Just because he signed for the NRL champions after they'd won the trophy doesn't make him a good player!! If he finishes top tryscorer in NRL and Roosters win it this year I'll agree with you. Then maybe I'll consider him for a place in the squad

You really are a k**b aren't you, or you could be a ten year old.

The incumbents should get first shot. They have not let us down.

However, if they fail to make the squad through injury i would not mind seeing him in it.

He is not first choice yet though.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Archived