M.O.M Rovers v Leigh

jamescolin

1. Day

2. Golding

3. Walters

Special mention to Bussey (for such a great shift, coming back in a bit earlier than perhaps even he expected) and Maskill (who I think has been unlucky not to feature more than he has), who together ensured we didn't miss Cam King too much. 

It's testimony to how well Day is playing that he stood out on a day of great performances all across the park. An excellent team showing. So satisfying to put one over the likes of Duffy and Beaumont - especially given the lengths the ref was going to to help them out.

I really don't like "Man of the match".

Rugby league is a team game and I find picking out one (or three) chaps ridiculous at times.

However, I do read this thread to find out who folks are rating.

I imagined Day would be up there, and Golding too. Quite right n'all. Im also glad to see plenty picked my standout of the day, Josh Walters.

Briscoe just looking like he is working himself back into his very best form for the end of the season.

#fevfolkknowtheirrugbyleagueplayers

16 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Briscoe just looking like he is working himself back into his very best form for the end of the season.

#fevfolkknowtheirrugbyleagueplayers

Worryingly like last season.  Hope Leeds stay injury free this year.

Archived