Not looking good

Batley Bob

41 minutes ago, Colin James said:

You'll be fine. You'll beat Rochdale and that means Barrow have to find three wins from their remaining fixtures. Given they have won four all season does that seem likely?

We have to play them away on the last day of the season, so that is likely to be one of them. Only two more wins to find, and they play Swinton next week which could go either way, if they win that, we are in trouble. 

No panic at the mount we are flapping about nowt. The board and coaching team arent even concerned yet. We will see if it comes down to last game away at Barra.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 minute ago, 9' oller said:

No panic at the mount we are flapping about nowt. The board and coaching team arent even concerned yet. We will see if it comes down to last game away at Barra.

yep, they said that when we lost 11 on trot. just another corner to turn. can we have faz n patch back please.

5 minutes ago, silverback said:

yep, they said that when we lost 11 on trot. just another corner to turn. can we have faz n patch back please.

If you could afford them, then maybe. They probably enjoy winning pay though.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

24 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

If you could afford them, then maybe. They probably enjoy winning pay though.

yer probably right BSJ fella, we cant keep em all i suppose ,but my first choice a players to keep are in top a MOM list year after year. a decent coach seems to attract and keep  players,2020 is looking bleak.

Sometimes it's not the money that matters but the head honcho, Crown Flatter.

Trinity will re-sign him or some other S/L club.

22 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Perhaps they are more concerned than you imagine, who knows what's going on in the background.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

I really hope so John as we know the dangers of dropping. Or do we become billy big bobs winning every game albeit in championship 1 like Dewsbury did or become yo yo kings

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

if we go down we wont come back....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

8 hours ago, RogerT said:

Sometimes it's not the money that matters but the head honcho, Crown Flatter.

Trinity will re-sign him or some other S/L club.

It’s the money, unless the player has wronged the club.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived