London Skolars Home

Packhoss

after a couple of disappointing results to say the least, we need to bounce back with a win to stand any chance of making the play offs - with negative results comes negative comments but now is the time to get the season finally started (again) - lets get behind the boys and start the play off push.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Packhoss said:

after a couple of disappointing results to say the least, we need to bounce back with a win to stand any chance of making the play offs - with negative results comes negative comments but now is the time to get the season finally started (again) - lets get behind the boys and start the play off push.

I wouldn't say that genuine concern from supporters about the current situation at the club is being NEGATIVE, more like negativity should be replaced by the word TRUTH or REALITY. So does this mean Thorman's comments are negative?

Biggest concern to me is the silence,the board/directors are so visible when things are going right, but when things are goin #### up seems as tho Thormon is left to take the flak, come on stand up and be counted ,you still expect us the supporters to stand up!

18 hours ago, bigapple said:

Biggest concern to me is the silence,the board/directors are so visible when things are going right, but when things are goin #### up seems as tho Thormon is left to take the flak, come on stand up and be counted ,you still expect us the supporters to stand up!

Supporters don't get their heads knocked off every time they put them above the parapet! These people are the ones who do stand up to be counted, without them there'd be no club, stop believing rumours & give some support to them!

I will be there and dragging my Dad along again but think the crowd will be quite low.

If we turn up with the right attitude I expect a win but recent effort levels will see a defeat.

What a shame after all the hard work to Break the 1000 barrier we put in 3 Poor performances that will see that figure plummet.

I reckon it will be a very low crowd with the cricket world cup final on, will it be shown in the bar?

I’m sure the Cricket WC Final & Wombledon men’s singles & British GP will be attractive to some, but you can’t beat standing in the sunshine with a cold one & one of the delicious steak pies they serve at BP watching your favourite RL side beat the Skolars!

On 11/07/2019 at 21:46, Mr Frisky said:

Sorry to say I and a few others wont make it on Sunday - a date with the Cricket WC Final takes priority. 

Would rather watch paint dry myself but each to their own 

On 11/07/2019 at 21:46, Mr Frisky said:

Sorry to say I and a few others wont make it on Sunday - a date with the Cricket WC Final takes priority. 

Have you got tickets or are you watching it on telly?

2 hours ago, Nero said:

I’m sure the Cricket WC Final & Wombledon men’s singles & British GP will be attractive to some, but you can’t beat standing in the sunshine with a cold one & one of the delicious steak pies they serve at BP watching your favourite RL side beat the Skolars!

Combine all the 3 sports above and I'd still get more excitement watching town run out of the tunnel...always thought cricket was better to play than watch and playing could be zzzz at times! 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Archived