Wolfpack vs Fev Rovers

RobertAM

Remind any Rovers fans travelling to Toronto the Honda Indycar race is on this weekend and track is very close to Lamport so when the engine noise picks up its not normal traffic you're hearing!!

51 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

Remind any Rovers fans travelling to Toronto the Honda Indycar race is on this weekend and track is very close to Lamport so when the engine noise picks up its not normal traffic you're hearing!!

Why did you have to tell them?...I was just about to have fun with this one!

Comin to get you Fev...comin to get ya next weekend...gonna set the record straight on ya Fev.  Gonna sick the Big Bad Wolf on ya Fev.

9 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Why did you have to tell them?...I was just about to have fun with this one!

Comin to get you Fev...comin to get ya next weekend...gonna set the record straight on ya Fev.  Gonna sick the Big Bad Wolf on ya Fev.

Steady on Kman.

You should know by now that Fev don't play to the script.

And Percy isn't scared of the big bad wolf.  Hope he's coming.

I'm heading down to dirty London on Thursday to catch my flight over.  Really looking forward to it.

3 hours ago, Fev1983 said:

Kayakman, Maureen is not to be messed with.

I believe you!

1 hour ago, David Shepherd said:

Steady on Kman.

You should know by now that Fev don't play to the script.

And Percy isn't scared of the big bad wolf.  Hope he's coming.

I'm heading down to dirty London on Thursday to catch my flight over.  Really looking forward to it.

Hope you have a great flight...weather looks great...bring shorts and sandals!

25 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

I believe you!

Hope you have a great flight...weather looks great...bring shorts and sandals!

Excellent.  If you see a fat grey haired bloke in shorts, flip flops and a Fev shirt, with his wife and 3 teenagers in tow, that's me. I'll almost certainly have a pint (or is it 1/2 litre in Canada?) in my hand.

8 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Excellent.  If you see a fat grey haired bloke in shorts, flip flops and a Fev shirt, with his wife and 3 teenagers in tow, that's me. I'll almost certainly have a pint (or is it 1/2 litre in Canada?) in my hand.

Its a pint.  Where are you going before the game? 

5 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

3 Brewers, I think.

Friday night there's always a party for visiting fans (and Wolfpackers too!) at Northern Maverick..kicks off at 5pm - .worth a visit..

On 09/07/2019 at 11:43, David Shepherd said:

Excellent.  If you see a fat grey haired bloke in shorts, flip flops and a Fev shirt, with his wife and 3 teenagers in tow, that's me.

that must have cost a few bob, 

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

2 hours ago, RPH said:

Aye, running a wife and kids is expensive. ???

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

4 hours ago, RPH said:

It did. But it's also our holiday for the year, we're off to Niagra and then New York for a few days too.

I'm a travel agent, so I called in a few perks and favours?

I also got a welcome contribution from the bank of mum and dad?

On 09/07/2019 at 18:02, RobertAM said:

Friday night there's always a party for visiting fans (and Wolfpackers too!) at Northern Maverick..kicks off at 5pm - .worth a visit..

Think I'll be far too knackered by then, but if I feel human enough after the flight I'll make one in. It looks pretty close to our apartment.

2 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

It did. But it's also our holiday for the year, we're off to Niagra and then New York for a few days too.

I'm a travel agent, so I called in a few perks and favours?

I also got a welcome contribution from the bank of mum and dad?

Do you need a long lost nephew.I promise I will wear a Fev shirt.LOL.

I’ve done the other way around, been in New York since Monday (now shattered) flying to Toronto on Thursday till Monday with a day at Niagra thrown in 

Im Fev and im proud

Archived