Wolfpack vs Fev Rovers

RobertAM

14 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Landed in Toronto got a room with a view, free upgrade, now sat having a beer 

I did not know you could see Emley Moor mast from downtown Toronto....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

3 hours ago, fevnut said:

Last year Wendy and I found a lovely restaurant not far from the Rogers Centre called the Amsterdam Brewhouse on the Lake. They have some great salads and a great evening view over the lake!

245 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2K9, Canada

https://www.amsterdambeer.com/brewhouse

I can wholeheartedly endorse this !!!   Excellent beers and the brisket dinner is fantastic! ... get a table on the balcony and enjoy the view!

4 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

I can wholeheartedly endorse this !!!   Excellent beers and the brisket dinner is fantastic! ... get a table on the balcony and enjoy the view!

You have no ideas what I saw on that patio once while drinking a brewski, many years ago, at a Blue Jays game....weird Man...weird.

On 11/07/2019 at 21:24, Maureen T-k said:

Landed in Toronto got a room with a view, free upgrade, now sat having a beer 

56C7D1C9-C1FD-4B54-9324-E2588519302B.jpeg

I think we must have stayed in the same block!!  that is exactly the view I had from my bedroom ... the Concord building on Wharf street! ..... I hope your lounge view was better than ours!!

2 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

I think we must have stayed in the same block!!  that is exactly the view I had from my bedroom ... the Concord building on Wharf street! ..... I hope your lounge view was better than ours!!

Chelsea hotel us 

Im Fev and im proud

On 09/07/2019 at 06:43, David Shepherd said:

Excellent.  If you see a fat grey haired bloke in shorts, flip flops and a Fev shirt, with his wife and 3 teenagers in tow, that's me. I'll almost certainly have a pint (or is it 1/2 litre in Canada?) in my hand.

Hey I looked around for ya Man!,,,must have just missed ya.  Hope you enjoyed the game.  Fev played great in the second half especially.

17 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Hey I looked around for ya Man!,,,must have just missed ya.  Hope you enjoyed the game.  Fev played great in the second half especially.

We were really late. Our flight was delayed, so we didn't get to our accommodation until about 1am. We overslept and only made it to the 3 Brewers about 1/2 an hour before kick off. Sorry I missed you.

Great game, we ran you much closer than I thought we would. Had a right laugh partying after the game.

Got a very sore head this morning.

Archived