Wolfpack vs Fev Rovers

RobertAM

Going to be a tougher fight this coming Saturday, Rovers are playing well and last couple of games we've been a bit sloppy..hopefully BMcD has that sorted as no doubt Fev will be out to repeat  their performance of July 21.18.....our first home loss as i recall....

I wouldn't mind TWP resting players for the next few games, they basically have 1st place in the bag and the key now needs to be staying fresh for the post season.  That was a problem in the Eights last season and I hope it doesn't happen this year.

19 hours ago, CanadianRugger said:

I wouldn't mind TWP resting players for the next few games, they basically have 1st place in the bag and the key now needs to be staying fresh for the post season.  That was a problem in the Eights last season and I hope it doesn't happen this year.

I agree, time to rotate the squad, this will be about peaking at the right time. Brian McDermott knows what he is doing, keep your eyes on the prize.

On 10/07/2019 at 21:32, ojx said:

I agree, time to rotate the squad, this will be about peaking at the right time. Brian McDermott knows what he is doing, keep your eyes on the prize.

Bussey is going to have a big game.

8 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Why? Who's he going to level?

Just got back from game. made great time.  I had a pretty good view of it but from a distance.  Looked like Lussick was in possession coming in hard but high...looked like Bussey either punched him or more likely, an elbow shim.  Then Lussick realized what had happened and gave Bussey two, possibly three good hard full rights.   Bussey was shaking his noggin after....don't know if they caught that on camera.   Looking forward to seeing it when it is posted.

8 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Just got back from game. made great time.  I had a pretty good view of it but from a distance.  Looked like Lussick was in possession coming in hard but high...looked like Bussey either punched him or more likely, an elbow shim.  Then Lussick realized what had happened and gave Bussey two, possibly three good hard full rights.   Bussey was shaking his noggin after....don't know if they caught that on camera.   Looking forward to seeing it when it is posted.

Is Bussey still your hero Kman?

rldfsignature.jpg

Busseys bottle went quicker than a rat up a drainpipe

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

10 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Sorry K'man, but you can't have had a very good view. Fev were in possession.  Lussick accosted Bussey who was not in possession. Bussey pushed him away and Lussick just lost the plot. He landed at least 2 haymakers on the button and should have been red-carded immediately. Lussick will get a 2-3 match ban for this assault and someone else will benefit from his absence . 

Having said all that I will also be surprised if Josh Hardcastle doesn't end up with some form of ban for the shoulder charge on O'Brien. But that was much later in the game by which time TW should have played for more than 3/4 of the game with 12 men.

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

1 hour ago, roversspud said:

Sorry K'man, but you can't have had a very good view. Fev were in possession.  Lussick accosted Bussey who was not in possession. Bussey pushed him away and Lussick just lost the plot. He landed at least 2 haymakers on the button and should have been red-carded immediately. Lussick will get a 2-3 match ban for this assault and someone else will benefit from his absence . 

Having said all that I will also be surprised if Josh Hardcastle doesn't end up with some form of ban for the shoulder charge on O'Brien. But that was much later in the game by which time TW should have played for more than 3/4 of the game with 12 men.

I will be interested to see the replay....I missed the O'Brien incident although he was down for quite a long time and appeared to have been knocked out.

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

You know what I think of him. A thug, nothing more, nothing less. You had your rose coloured specs on and was in denial when he was at TWP.

But I don't wear glasses...he is a bit of a hot head I will give you that...he also has potential if he can get his act in order.

On 14/07/2019 at 12:22, deluded pom? said:

He’s almost 27. Too old to change his ways.

On 14/07/2019 at 12:22, deluded pom? said:

He’s almost 27. Too old to change his ways.

There is always hope...

Archived