John Drake

12 Jul: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons 7.45pm

Who will win?  

18 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Catalans Dragons

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/19 at 18:45

One change to the Giants squad with O'Brien dropping out (unsurprisingly).

Hopefully we can continue where we left off last week against Salford, and take another step closer to safety.

Giants by 8, will do for me.

38 minutes ago, meast said:

I always thought Wakefield were the cats?

And can the game not depend on which Giants side turns up as well?

I think it will be a young Fartown side which turns up Martin. 🤔

Was thinking about listening to this on the radio but I doubt the commentators will be able to make themselves heard above the constant roar of the crowd.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

43 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Was thinking about listening to this on the radio but I doubt the commentators will be able to make themselves heard above the constant roar of the crowd.

Surely you mean the constant clanging of the Cowbell? 😎

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Been a regular at the Kcom library you won't be too familiar with noise will you?

2 hours ago, daz39 said:

Been a regular at the Kcom library you won't be too familiar with noise will you?

Relax, just having a return swipe at Meast.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

On a serious note , crowds are an issue with both Huddersfield and Hull FC . Might mergers be the solution ? Huddersfield with Halifax to form the West Riding Colts , HullFC and KR to form the East Coast Titans ?

A Samkins hat-trick sees Les Cats lead at HT.

Huddersfield 12:22 Catalans

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

28:32 at the hooter, so Huddersfield came back a bit towards the end.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

On 10/07/2019 at 17:14, meast said:

Fartown to carry on our impressive unbeaten streak by smashing a lacklustre dragons?

Yes please 🙂

Is that the problem Shuddersford still think they play at Fartown so by the time they get to the John Smith's their already 20+ points down😎

9 hours ago, Essai Machine said:

On a serious note , crowds are an issue with both Huddersfield and Hull FC . Might mergers be the solution ? Huddersfield with Halifax to form the West Riding Colts , HullFC and KR to form the East Coast Titans ?

I am not sure if the word East would be on any agenda.

On 12/07/2019 at 13:31, Old Frightful said:

Relax, just having a return swipe at Meast.

He had a point though, 0 Catalans fans made more noise than the old faithful the other night 😋

21 hours ago, Clogiron said:

Is that the problem Shuddersford still think they play at Fartown so by the time they get to the John Smith's their already 20+ points down😎

What/Who is "Shuddersfield" that's a pretty poor effort really.