12 Jul: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons 7.45pm

Who will win?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/19 at 18:45

One change to the Giants squad with O'Brien dropping out (unsurprisingly).

Hopefully we can continue where we left off last week against Salford, and take another step closer to safety.

Giants by 8, will do for me.

38 minutes ago, meast said:

I always thought Wakefield were the cats?

And can the game not depend on which Giants side turns up as well?

I think it will be a young Fartown side which turns up Martin. ?

Was thinking about listening to this on the radio but I doubt the commentators will be able to make themselves heard above the constant roar of the crowd.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

43 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Was thinking about listening to this on the radio but I doubt the commentators will be able to make themselves heard above the constant roar of the crowd.

Surely you mean the constant clanging of the Cowbell? ?

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Been a regular at the Kcom library you won't be too familiar with noise will you?

2 hours ago, daz39 said:

Been a regular at the Kcom library you won't be too familiar with noise will you?

Relax, just having a return swipe at Meast.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

A Samkins hat-trick sees Les Cats lead at HT.

Huddersfield 12:22 Catalans

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

28:32 at the hooter, so Huddersfield came back a bit towards the end.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 10/07/2019 at 17:14, meast said:

Fartown to carry on our impressive unbeaten streak by smashing a lacklustre dragons?

Yes please ?

Is that the problem Shuddersford still think they play at Fartown so by the time they get to the John Smith's their already 20+ points down?

9 hours ago, Essai Machine said:

On a serious note , crowds are an issue with both Huddersfield and Hull FC . Might mergers be the solution ? Huddersfield with Halifax to form the West Riding Colts , HullFC and KR to form the East Coast Titans ?

I am not sure if the word East would be on any agenda.

Archived