12 Jul: SL: Warrington Wolves v Salford Red Devils 7.45pm

Who will win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/19 at 18:45

3 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

I will be there, cheering on Salford, but the way we have played in the last two games it could be embarrassing. On the other hand, they owe us a performance, but what are the odds on Salford winning at Warrington twice in one season?

I think you're right, CR. We have pulled off a few shocks against the Wire recently, but I just can't see it this time. Warrington by 30. ?

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

It’s surprising just how much Gail Platt looks like Steve Price in a wig.   Seriously uncanny...

8E592872-AE5F-4931-887F-58515BD3747C.jpeg

F8D7584A-55A5-4760-9394-47CCBFA5966E.jpeg

2B3876B8-0E77-467F-A2E9-28AC728A1645.jpeg

Any tech-savvy posters out there who could photoshop an official Warrington merchandise hoody over Gail’s polo-neck sweater to make an easier comparison? 

8 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

It’s surprising just how much Gail Platt looks like Steve Price in a wig.   Seriously uncanny...

8E592872-AE5F-4931-887F-58515BD3747C.jpeg

F8D7584A-55A5-4760-9394-47CCBFA5966E.jpeg

2B3876B8-0E77-467F-A2E9-28AC728A1645.jpeg

Any tech-savvy posters out there who could photoshop an official Warrington merchandise hoody over Gail’s polo-neck sweater to make an easier comparison? 

Have you ever seen them in the same room together. 

26 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

22 - 6 now. 

I was listening to music and watching the score when this came along with Van Morrison - "What's Wrong With This Picture?"

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Just seen the highlights on Sky, it's hard to believe that the Wire are second in the league, mind you it astounding that 'Ull are third with their record, talk about levelling down, with the exception of Stellens, who have had their moments eg at London it's very difficult to know what's going to happen from one week to the next, which is what you want I suppose but it seems more like a race to the bottom than twelve strong, competative teams challenging each other?

On 10/07/2019 at 14:56, Celtic Roosters said:

I will be there, cheering on Salford, but the way we have played in the last two games it could be embarrassing. On the other hand, they owe us a performance, but what are the odds on Salford winning at Warrington twice in one season?

Never been happier to be wrong. I only felt threatened by Warrington in the last 15 minutes and Salford still seemed to do their best to hand the points to them. Great win and we could still see how much it meant to the players after the game. Some of the Warrington fans were a disgrace after the game. I was going to go and watch the Challenge cup semi-finals as a neutral but I will be 100% supporting Hull KR.

25 minutes ago, Celtic Roosters said:

Some of the Warrington fans were a disgrace after the game. I was going to go and watch the Challenge cup semi-finals as a neutral but I will be 100% supporting Hull KR.

Warrington fans are awful. Honestly, I can't stand them.

Good luck supporting Hull KR in the semi.  Have a great day!

6 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

I was going to go and watch the Challenge cup semi-finals as a neutral but I will be 100% supporting Hull KR.

It really would be an upset if they won.

Well done Salford.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 hour ago, hullste said:

Nevermind Wire fans at least you can be comforted in the knowledge that Austin will still be awarded some more Man of Steel points ?

Not on last night's performance, only jason Clark and matt davis could hold their heads high.

Archived