England Youth squad announced for French Tests

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that Jacob Hookem has been promoted to the starting line up, I was impressed with him in the first test will be keen what he can do from the start.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

17 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

HT England score late in the half to go in ahead 16-8. Very competitive game, slightly higher quality than mid week with fewer mistakes. 

Am struggling to deal with this commentator 

You know? 

Disappointed to miss the second game this afternoon.  I will try and catch the game if it is available after the event on Our League.

The French kids are usually very competitive at this level and they were once again.  The opportunity for them to kick on is exactly the same priority as the opportunity for the English kids to kick on who do so well in the u18/19 games against Australia.  It's all about creating player pathways.

Well done to the English lads on a 2-0 series win.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

3 hours ago, Scubby said:

France needed a goal kicker. Scoring 4 tries should give you a sniff of a win. Good game to watch in the bits I saw.

The best goal Kicker is the number 3 Thibault Marty,  I've no idea why he didn't kick, 

Archived