Holbrook and Lam hit out

I guess Sky should always show a Saints game, or a Wigan game every week as their the two greatest clubs in the competition and the competition is only about them,,,, as the rest are just to make the numbers....

18 hours ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

Watching this Hull game I think they'd have been better televising Pilkington Recs nevermind Saints v Wigan.

If you see tries of the quality Hull scored in that first half you'll be doing very well whatever game is on TV.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

used to love a saints wigan derby but the quality on the fields just not there anymore, wigan are a sickly looking ghost of former teams and saints are a very ordinary side in a very poor league who wouldn't win a game in the nrl

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 hours ago, Ullman said:

If you see tries of the quality Hull scored in that first half you'll be doing very well whatever game is on TV.

yes, I was enthralled.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Sky have their own reasons for broadcasting the less attractive game.  Perhaps the RFL should have the broadcasting rights for one    non-TV fixture per round to be broadcast on pay-per-view and any profit could be spent on grassroots rugby or RFL Cares? 

10 minutes ago, dkw said:

I think sky have been vindicated in there decision, Leeds v KR was a very entertaining and high pressure game. 

Spot on , some great quality RL , mostly from HKR admittedly , it matters when it matters , that was plain to see tonight 

1 hour ago, dkw said:

I think sky have been vindicated in there decision, Leeds v KR was a very entertaining and high pressure game. 

The only people thinking Sky got it wrong will be Saints fans who wanted to watch the recording when they got home.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

12 hours ago, Ullman said:

The only people thinking Sky got it wrong will be Saints fans who wanted to watch the recording when they got home.

Surely the Wigan fans would have wanted to see some champagne rugby in the biggest game in the universe no matter who is conceding the points?

rldfsignature.jpg

12 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Was it a sellout at Saints, havent seen the crowd announced?

17,088. Saints apparently decided against selling the returned tickets in the away stand to home supporters, but all other tickets sold. Incidentally that's a total attendance of 55,646 for the three Saints-Wigan fixtures this season up from 48k last season which is good to see

Archived