Leigh

AlanE

54 minutes ago, Michael Ashton said:

If things aren't changing is Ottowa going to Ch1?

Don’t think so Rimmer was on backchat a few weeks ago and they were mentioned along with NYork and it sounded like it won’t be next year .

It's a big ask to beat Leigh. But, we have to start picking points from somewhere and what better statement of intent could there be than winning on Sunday?

Please, please, I want to come to CP next season to see a few games but I do not want to come in an official capacity.

COYR

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

I picked up the following press gossip. If this happens it does not look good for Ch1

Although it had been hoped that Ottawa would be ready for 2020, it is believed they haven’t been able to satisfy the requirements laid down for them by the RFL in time, and so they will now target 2021 – which is also expected to see the introduction of a New York based team. Whether those two teams would go straight in to the Championship, rather than League 1, may become a discussion point in the near future. With League 1 clubs expecting to be cut away from the professional game at the end of the current round of central funding, shoehorning the transatlantic sides straight in to the Championship appears to be the preferred option of many.

Spot the deliberate mistake in our announcement!! I understand why we travelled to St Helens to play you, but travelling up to yours to face Featherstone is a bit much!!?lazy copying from last week, methinks!

Looking forward, as always to my visit to Barrow on Sunday.

7 minutes ago, bruner said:

Any comments on the game? 

Ref didn’t help but we didn’t help ourselves really. Shoutouts to Paisley and cresswell who were by far our best today. If we escape relegation it will be a huge achievement.

22 minutes ago, Barroooww said:

Can’t honestly see us winning another game this season. Need a statement off the board ASAP.

Need a statement detailing our plans for next season which players will be retained, if we will bring out of towners in or stay local and of course if the current coaching regime will stay. It is vital we come straight back up with uncertainty surrounding league 1 it could be the end of us if we don't 

13 minutes ago, the mutt said:

dont be so bleeding negative.give leigh a lot of problems,cannot fault our commitment,players applauded as per.referee came on their coach ,linesmen got arthritis methinks.dont give up lads.

We need to win at least 3 games we'll be lucky to win 1

Archived