• 2,001 - 2,500
    • 2,501 - 3,000
    • 3,001 - 3,500
    • 3,501 - 4,000
    • 4,001 - 4,500
    • 4,501 - 5,000
    • 5,001 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/07/19 at 14:00

2,518 saw the Knights take on Toronto in the first game of the season. Last season 4,281 visited BC to see the Knights come face to face with the Bulls, which agonisingly went the way of the visitors in injury time. Since then the Knights have triumphed twice at Odsal, 30-28 in the July heat last season, a win that went a huge way to sealing the Championship title, and 24-14 back in February this year.

One thing is for sure, another huge crowd is expected. Both sides are in great form and riding high, with top 5 aspirations. 

The Knights sit pretty in second pace with just seven games remaining. With some tough games to come, another two points against the Bulls is absolutely vital.

This is the penultimate home game of the season, with just one more against Fev, next month.

So DON’T miss out. Get along and cheer the lads on to victory.

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the club offering discounts for supporters from other clubs who are their season ticket holders?

Read it on the twitter feed and thought it would be a brill idea to attact some neutral supporters in.

CHAMPIONS 2005

13 hours ago, DEANO said:

Only if you’ve contacted the office

Has this been made clear to supporters?

I can see alot of season ticket holders appearing at the turnstiles with "free" guests wanting to get in without knowing the tickets are needed before hand.

CHAMPIONS 2005

27 minutes ago, Rooney's Ears said:

Has this been made clear to supporters?

I can see alot of season ticket holders appearing at the turnstiles with "free" guests wanting to get in without knowing the tickets are needed before hand.

Dont think anythings been in the Press or radio York about it, come on Gav let the people of York know.

It was made fairly clear in the original article:

All Season ticket holders must contact the club by phone 01904876850 or info@yorkcityknights.com by Wed 17th July midday to register their interest.

But I agree, need one more media push and a reminder fans have till midday tomorrow and cannot just bring a few mates on Sunday. 

24 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

It was made fairly clear in the original article:

All Season ticket holders must contact the club by phone 01904876850 or info@yorkcityknights.com by Wed 17th July midday to register their interest.

But I agree, need one more media push and a reminder fans have till midday tomorrow and cannot just bring a few mates on Sunday. 

Had to have a good look for that line. Not the most obvious.

Needs mentioning again i reckon.

Are we not offering discounts for Super League season ticket holders on the day? thought that was a brill idea who ever put it on Twitter.

Hull KR, Wakefield, Huddersfield and Wigan will all of played prior to our game. You never know, even if it brings 50 extra supporters who buy a half time ticket, a programme and their entrance fee it all adds up.

CHAMPIONS 2005

2 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

It's in the article on the Knights website and on the York Press. I've also mentioned it on facebook and twitter posts, and will do so again.

Not much else I can do! ?

Send an email to everyone? Ring them? Go round their house? Come on Gav, sort yourself out lad.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

29 minutes ago, Rooney's Ears said:

Had to have a good look for that line. Not the most obvious.

Needs mentioning again i reckon.

Are we not offering discounts for Super League season ticket holders on the day? thought that was a brill idea who ever put it on Twitter.

Hull KR, Wakefield, Huddersfield and Wigan will all of played prior to our game. You never know, even if it brings 50 extra supporters who buy a half time ticket, a programme and their entrance fee it all adds up.

It's in the article mate, it's not really my fault if people only skim read or just take in the headline.

As regards to just letting in SL season ticket holders, we have to be careful that we don't just offer out discounts to all and sundry as it starts to devalue our product. SL season ticket holders - whilst always very welcome at our games - aren't really who we are targeting.

The idea behind the offer for the Bradford game is for York season ticket holders to introduce their friends or bring back former supporters to the game, and hopefully attract new fans back to the Fev game next month and even better, join the ride at the new stadium in 2020.

Fair enough.

You will always get the supporters turn up on the day who heard from a mate of a mate about bring a friend for free so turn up at the gates expecting to get in with a season ticket holder.

Is there plans in place for this scenario? can they be sent to the office\shop to obtain a ticket on the day or will they be turned away?

CHAMPIONS 2005

10 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Cameron Scott has gone back, real shame.

Back to liam salter back in the centres and Sam back in the second row if fit , not a bad alternative .

Archived