• 2,001 - 2,500
    • 2,501 - 3,000
    • 3,001 - 3,500
    • 3,501 - 4,000
    • 4,001 - 4,500
    • 4,501 - 5,000
    • 5,001 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/07/19 at 14:00

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can you not collect the tickets with the season ticket holder before Sunday?

Seems a bit crazy to have to wait until sunday where there will probably be big queues waiting to collect the tickets.

CHAMPIONS 2005

8 minutes ago, Stirlin said:

WTF are you on about.....''your cup final''

? No cup final as far as we are concerned. Just another match with two points up for grabs. A win and we will be six points ahead of the Bulls with four to play, and a superior points difference to boot. That alone suggests it’s more of a must win game for you than us. The Bulls cup final against the Knights. Who’d have thought that two years ago? ?

This weeks officials:- 

YORK CITY KNIGHTS V BRADFORD BULLS 

Sunday 21st July 
Bootham Crescent | KO : 15:00

Referee G. Dolan
Touch Judge 1 E. Mccarthy
Touch Judge 2 T. Crashley
Reserve Referee J. Butcher
M Com P. Hewitt
Time Keeper D. Mitchell

I think he had the gig at Odsal earlier this season.

23 hours ago, Bullmania said:

When are york sending tickets over to buy for this game still bulls have no tickets on sale for your cup final?

I think you will find that we won some cup last season,but it has slipped my mind what it was for,maybe you could remind me what we won it for?

On 16/07/2019 at 16:32, georgeb1 said:

Back to liam salter back in the centres and Sam back in the second row if fit , not a bad alternative .

Since the pudding themed insults at Batley I have added Flapjack to by vocab. I am not selling any but someone might get called it! 

3 hours ago, Stirlin said:

WTF are you on about.....''your cup final''

Possibly the biggest game in my living memory for York RL...

just going off this tweet to me its just another game with 2 points up for grabs. To some york fans possibly the biggest game. 

Hows ticket sales for this one? Hopefully more than last year.

whens new ground going be ready for?

34 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

just going off this tweet to me its just another game with 2 points up for grabs. To some york fans possibly the biggest game. 

Our ground will be ready long before you have a decent ground.

16 hours ago, Bullmania said:

I run the Knights social media mate. It's my job to big up our home games.

It is a big game. You're absolutely right that it's just another 2 points, but IF the Knights win then they're 8 points clear of 6th place with 10 points to play for. York City Knights have never finished this high in the league so yeah, I think it should be talked up.

17 hours ago, Bullmania said:

Championies.... Championies...ole ole ole , get used to that as you will be hearing it  ALL match on Sunday.

2 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

I run the Knights social media mate. It's my job to big up our home games.

It is a big game. You're absolutely right that it's just another 2 points, but IF the Knights win then they're 8 points clear of 6th place with 10 points to play for. York City Knights have never finished this high in the league so yeah, I think it should be talked up.

Was top last year ? end of day let's be fair going be your biggest league crowd this season let's beat last years record. Two league one teams showing there worth in the championship. 

Noticed I said biggest league crowd cause come this Sunday all extra fans that turn up. Could all be back come the play offs where york could be playing at bootham crescent 80 minutes away from super league.

19 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Was top last year ? end of day let's be fair going be your biggest league crowd this season let's beat last years record. Two league one teams showing there worth in the championship. 

Noticed I said biggest league crowd cause come this Sunday all extra fans that turn up. Could all be back come the play offs where york could be playing at bootham crescent 80 minutes away from super league.

It's absolutely bonkers and I love it! ? 

16 minutes ago, Fenton Knight said:

Bradford have sold out their allocation of tickets to Sunday’s match. Wonder how many we sent. 

Better make sure we all tell our neighbours , let's fill the crescent and make it a day to remember???

On 16/07/2019 at 21:05, Bullmania said:

When are york sending tickets over to buy for this game still bulls have no tickets on sale for your cup final?

Listen to Mr Kear on your own Bulls TV. According to him, it is a bigger game for Bradford than it is for the Knights. Just another game for us against a club with a bigger budget, and a bigger squad, most of who are full time.  We've had that all season and we are still second in the league. We are waiting, bring on Sunday.

12 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Listen to Mr Kear on your own Bulls TV. According to him, it is a bigger game for Bradford than it is for the Knights. Just another game for us against a club with a bigger budget, and a bigger squad, most of who are full time.  We've had that all season and we are still second in the league. We are waiting, bring on Sunday.

The bulls are coming terms of league it's do or die lose this and we will be best of rest win and we remain in the mix. I just want a good game and a big crowd and those extra fans you get up I hope they buy on for next season.

always like all this full time bulls talk when most team we put out is more part time than full ?

Archived