• 2,001 - 2,500
    • 2,501 - 3,000
    • 3,001 - 3,500
    • 3,501 - 4,000
    • 4,001 - 4,500
    • 4,501 - 5,000
    • 5,001 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/07/19 at 14:00

34 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

The bulls are coming terms of league it's do or die lose this and we will be best of rest win and we remain in the mix. I just want a good game and a big crowd and those extra fans you get up I hope they buy on for next season.

always like all this full time bulls talk when most team we put out is more part time than full ?

Have a safe journey over. Looking forward to another great game and a big crowd.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bullmania said:

The bulls are coming terms of league it's do or die lose this and we will be best of rest win and we remain in the mix. I just want a good game and a big crowd and those extra fans you get up I hope they buy on for next season.

always like all this full time bulls talk when most team we put out is more part time than full ?

Must have changed since the start of the season then. 22 full time out of a squad of 37. that is 22  more full time than most teams in the Championship. Anyway, hoping for another good game against you, and a big crowd and great atmosphere.

42 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

How many stands open today what crowd size you guys expecting? Enjoyed my visit last year the two points was the bonus but it's always been nerve racking games between the two teams I've let my nails grow for the week just incase ?

No matter what happens today you will still be below us, long may that continue, up the Knights.

How many stands open today what crowd size you guys expecting? Enjoyed my visit last year the two points was the bonus but it's always been nerve racking games between the two teams I've let my nails grow for the week just incase ?

Three stands open today. Hoping for as big a crowd as possible. Would be good to break last year’s record of 4281.

8 minutes ago, White Knight said:

Any idea how many will be making the journey from West Yorkshire?

Depends who you ask same as Widnes earlier on. Some from Widnes said they sold 1000 from their club shop and brought more like 1500 on the day .....when attendance was 2200 ish 

9 minutes ago, White Knight said:

Any idea how many will be making the journey from West Yorkshire?

Unsure has no idea how many tickets york sent over to odsal. I'm a walk up fan today didn't get a ticket not sure how many more from Bradford walk up pay on the day fans today. All coaches sold out at odsal too and tophouse will likely also bring a couple of coaches over.

5 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Unsure has no idea how many tickets york sent over to odsal. I'm a walk up fan today didn't get a ticket not sure how many more from Bradford walk up pay on the day fans today. All coaches sold out at odsal too and tophouse will likely also bring a couple of coaches over.

Buy an halftime draw ticket with the change from the £20 note your bringing.

What a game, what a win!

Just had a quick read of the Bradford RLfans page, a few saying the timekeepers blew the hooter early, controversy etc. I don’t think they realise how timekeeping works - a rep from Bradford and a rep from York sit together at the back of the stand, each has a stop clock, each of them have to agree when to blow the hooter. No conspiracy here.

Anyway thanks to the travelling Bulls fans for adding to the ocassion, on another Bradford would’ve won that but once again York pull it out of the bag.

A season that keeps giving ?

12 minutes ago, White Knight said:

A record Knights crowd of 4,554 I believe. Well done to all concerned. Going to have a beer now. This will taste sweet tonight.

Fantastic effort from everyone, I think this is up there with last seasons win at Odsal for end to end drama!

when your lucks down your lucks down. 4 missed conversations the difference in the end up. We go for a drop hit post comes out you go for a drop hits post goes over. Ethan getting over the line touching the ingoal line is just unbelievable. Yet he scored a hat trick and think gave your team 3 tries too.

bizarre reffing today both sides york on are line attacking two high tackles in that set. In the end bulls got the ball back has correct call of double movement but two chances too blow before that. 

High tackle on Evans which made him leave the field head injury given has a knock on.

give york 3 pens then Bradford but no consistency in what he was giving. 

Well done one the new record crowd beating the old one we both made last season. 

What a game! Never sure how anyone can say RL isn't a good product the shame of it is that fantastic game won't be known about in Australia or anywhere outside of local media. It deserves international coverage. Great effort by both teams and fans. Shattered now after that heat! 

when your lucks down your lucks down. 4 missed conversations the difference in the end up. We go for a drop hit post comes out you go for a drop hits post goes over. Ethan getting over the line touching the ingoal line is just unbelievable. Yet he scored a hat trick and think gave your team 3 tries too.

bizarre reffing today both sides york on are line attacking two high tackles in that set. In the end bulls got the ball back has correct call of double movement but two chances too blow before that. 

High tackle on Evans which made him leave the field head injury given has a knock on.

give york 3 pens then Bradford but no consistency in what he was giving. 

Well done one the new record crowd beating the old one we both made last season. 

Did you type that with John Kear’s foreheads?

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

And just to balance things out...2 spear tackles on York players where they were lifted horizontally and then dumped to the ground which went unpunished, Jake Webster stepping over the tackler at pretty much every play the ball (going against the RFL's recent ruling of stepping to the side of the tackler, not forwards over him), then Hitchcox scoring right on the touchline, only for the Bradford kicker to move the kick inwards a few yards.

When the dust settles Bradford will realise missed kicks cost them a result, not the referee.

13 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

And just to balance things out...2 spear tackles on York players where they were lifted horizontally and then dumped to the ground which went unpunished, Jake Webster stepping over the tackler at pretty much every play the ball (going against the RFL's recent ruling of stepping to the side of the tackler, not forwards over him), then Hitchcox scoring right on the touchline, only for the Bradford kicker to move the kick inwards a few yards.

When the dust settles Bradford will realise missed kicks cost them a result, not the referee.

And don't forget Flannigan up to his usual tricks tripping up players as they left the tackle, Dirty s##t 

No one from Bradford has blamed the ref if you look I said his calls was bizarre for both teams. Made the example of two high tackles and gave a double movement against york so called two high tackles against you which ref didn't see. Yet both saying I'm blaming ref clearly didn't read my post. He was just inconsistent for both teams all game both players did well has both was getting annoyed by him.

you say about Keyes bring ball in yet he still missed kick so nothing to moan about had he kicked it then I'd of agreed with you lot.

also in my post said about the 4 missed kicks cost us the game. 

1 minute ago, trig said:

And don't forget Flannigan up to his usual tricks tripping up players as they left the tackle, Dirty s##t 

Like one off your lads did too minchella and you got a pen like I say inconsistent and bizarre for both teams. Missed out what Connor did too George after you scored the intercept try. Take your tints off guys 

Archived