• 2,001 - 2,500
    • 2,501 - 3,000
    • 3,001 - 3,500
    • 3,501 - 4,000
    • 4,001 - 4,500
    • 4,501 - 5,000
    • 5,001 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/07/19 at 14:00

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Thanks for that, for a minute I thought it had come from a one eyed, blinkered Bradford supporter.

Sarcasm at its finest ? If not you've hit the nail on the head. He does the commentary on pulse 2 for all bulls games and the highlights of the full game bulls tv put up add him into it. Even though he has no real involvement with the club other than been a fan he don't have come out with some rubbish. Where people then think he's involved with the club.

just say had they been his so called 20 second we'd played ball passed too a prop if lucky another 10 metres 4 york men on him slowly peeling of we'd then done the same kick just 10 metres closer. It's just stupidity the same guy said nothing when bulls drew the game with a forward pass. Nothing on social media after going a controversial last try which was a forward pass drew the game.

Great game,great advert for the Championship and great for both set of supporters who went to the game.It was great to see at the end of game the Knights supporters in the Main Stand clapping the Bulls players off and the players responding back,but for the Knights it just gets better and better,well done everybody who are associated with the Knights.

1 hour ago, Bullmania said:

Sarcasm at its finest ? If not you've hit the nail on the head. He does the commentary on pulse 2 for all bulls games and the highlights of the full game bulls tv put up add him into it. Even though he has no real involvement with the club other than been a fan he don't have come out with some rubbish. Where people then think he's involved with the club.

just say had they been his so called 20 second we'd played ball passed too a prop if lucky another 10 metres 4 york men on him slowly peeling of we'd then done the same kick just 10 metres closer. It's just stupidity the same guy said nothing when bulls drew the game with a forward pass. Nothing on social media after going a controversial last try which was a forward pass drew the game.

Was just about to say I’ve seen a video on Facebook of the final (20!) seconds and the hooter sounds as Bradford play the ball around their own 10, like you say another 20 seconds wouldn’t have made a difference. Bradford would’ve had to do something amazing to get anywhere near the York line. 

After yesterday I’m looking forward to a weekend off, apart from heading over to Cas Vegas to watch YCK ladies.

One thing that has also been overlooked in all this, is that York lost the best full back in the league and a very experienced prop just before the game. The two replacements came in and did exactly what they had to. Add to that York played for 10 minutes with a player in the bin, and they still won. Bloody marvellous.

6 hours ago, spanishknight said:

I think John Kear was right, he said if Bradford had scored more points they would have won, cant argue with that.

I'm sure John Kear will apologise to Fordy and the Knights for his mistake in effectively accusing them of cheating when he realises he's opened his mouth again before engaging his brain. He will, won't he? Won't he?

9 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

I'm sure John Kear will apologise to Fordy and the Knights for his mistake in effectively accusing them of cheating when he realises he's opened his mouth again before engaging his brain. He will, won't he? Won't he?

Even some of the Bulls supporters have criticise Kears remarks and have said he never gives other teams credit for being the better side,can't take being beaten poor old sole 

8 hours ago, White Knight said:

Have to say, I thought the flags at the Grosvenor Road end looked splendid. Can see the whole of the north stand being covered next season if the numbers continue to grow.

Covered in speccies , we hope .???

On 21/07/2019 at 12:50, RobertAM said:

4600....up the Kneets!

Hi RobertAM,

Congrats on winning the championship. Although in the looking glass world of RL you've still got a bit to do to do before you hit the big time.

Bribed the missus with a trip to Niagara Falls so will be there for 1st versus 2nd shootout.

You're a man with some influence, tell 'em they need to rest a few key players that day before the playoffs!

Any way looking forward to possibly my first and last trip to the Lamport - have you seen the prices of Air Transat?

May the force be with you,

WWE

23 minutes ago, William Webb Ellis said:

Hi RobertAM,

Congrats on winning the championship. Although in the looking glass world of RL you've still got a bit to do to do before you hit the big time.

Bribed the missus with a trip to Niagara Falls so will be there for 1st versus 2nd shootout.

You're a man with some influence, tell 'em they need to rest a few key players that day before the playoffs!

Any way looking forward to possibly my first and last trip to the Lamport - have you seen the prices of Air Transat?

May the force be with you,

WWE

Many thanks...look forward to seeing you all...remember on the Friday (9th) there will be a welcome party at Northern Maverick Brewing..will be there wearing my Knights shirt..reverting to Wolfpack gear on Saturday though. Yep airfare in high season is shocking..Air Canada about to take over Air Transat though...with deeper pockets mebbe they will have more enticing fares for fans..not holding my breath though..anyhow until then..cheers

3 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

Many thanks...look forward to seeing you all...remember on the Friday (9th) there will be a welcome party at Northern Maverick Brewing..will be there wearing my Knights shirt..reverting to Wolfpack gear on Saturday though. Yep airfare in high season is shocking..Air Canada about to take over Air Transat though...with deeper pockets mebbe they will have more enticing fares for fans..not holding my breath though..anyhow until then..cheers

see you on the 9th and 10th

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Archived