NRL 2019 - Round 17 - Match Thread

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Croak takes over from the Croak as Canberra's record try-scorer.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cotric red-carded, but the Raiders keep dominating. Chintz Knickers-Cockrot goes through a big gap to make it 10:36 with KTC.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Some pace there from Dufty and CNK.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

That tackle of Cotrics was a complete brain fart then he carried through on Lafai when he was prostate on the ground. It was that bad that Klien had no option other than to send him off which is saying somthing in the NRL, as is the fact that he didn't appear to have a red card with him, the moths must have eaten it!  The last time he issued one was probably when he was reffing over here, might have left it behind in Silsden with his thermal gear!!!

Archived