Charnock

Raider91

W

1 hour ago, Raider91 said:

Anyone know how many games he has got left of his ban? 

Think he would be a good option to have on the bench to spell puara at 9 also having his ability to play half and 13 too. 

We've looked a better side without him. He's not up to championship standard. 

We do need a 2nd hooker since mossop got injured, doubt we'll get one at this late stage of the season.

How can you say he's not champ standard when he's played games for saints in the super league and scored trys? 

He doesn't always make the right decision but he gives 100% doesn't give an inch in defence. I'm happy to have him coming off the bench and doing a spell for puara to keep him fresh. 

1 hour ago, Raider91 said:

How can you say he's not champ standard when he's played games for saints in the super league and scored trys? 

He was a promising youngster but hasn't kicked on, simple really. Not the first and won't be the last. But your right about 100% effort.

On 13/07/2019 at 12:50, Raider91 said:

He doesn't always make the right decision but he gives 100% doesn't give an inch in defence. I'm happy to have him coming off the bench and doing a spell for puara to keep him fresh. 

As you say, not championship standard which is like most of our team. I don’t believe that charnock has been one of our worst players this year for what it’s worth. 

Archived