21 Jul: SL: Salford Red Devils v Catalans Dragons KO 3pm

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/07/19 at 14:00

Dragons just won 2 on the Bounce and the race for the top 5 is hotting up with 7 teams realistically chasing it. Les Dracs could do with a big away result, winning here. 

However, this is a tough ask away to a good Salford team who just beat the Wire. 

Salford by 14pts. Hope I'm wrong. 

I don't think the Dragons travel well. Salford can be blooming amazing on their day. Might be tight but I fancy the Red Devils this time.  ? v ? - It all depends on whether the Catalans have had their Dragon Stout, dietary supplement, or whether Wolfie got there first and polished the lot off ! ? ?

IMG_9160.JPG

Salford are so unpredictable at the moment. Catalans seem to have rediscovered a bit of form lately. Who will win? God knows, and we're not on speaking terms lately! Just for the hell of it, I'll say Salford by 10.

This season has been interesting as all the teams (except Saints, and they've needed the 'rub of the green' occasionally) have blown hot and cold. It's been difficult to pick any winners. It's been great!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Salford may not have any money but heigh ho, who needs that when your club is built around a strong sense of community and honesty.   We’ll done to the team today, to Ian Blease, Ian Watson and the trustees of this community club

I really do hope Salford make the top five.

Salford managed the game brilliantly. Very few chances first half but took them for a change. Catalans always looked stronger to me but the Salford defence was on top form today. Kris Welham had the best game I have ever seen him have in a Salford shirt. Never been a huge fan of Gil Dudson (Honest player but I doubted him for SL)  even though he was in the Celtic Crusaders sides that I used to follow, but he has fit in really well at Salford and impresses me more each time I watch him.

Archived