21 Jul: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 3pm

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/07/19 at 14:00

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hull just don't win at Headingley. Throw in the fact that Leeds are desperate and Hull have a cup semi 6 days later and all signs point towards a comfortable Leeds win.

Leeds by 16

Obviously I hope I have got it badly wrong, but honestly, in my head I have already written this one off.

I haven't gone into one single game thinking we will win this season, so I'm sticking to it, Hull to win at Headingley for the first time in a long time.

I think our only hope is Hull rest a fair few, or they don't and the dire Hull that has been on show turn up for this one. It must have been a hell of a frustrating season for Hull FC Fans? At least we don't even look like we can 'turn it on' but Hull being Rocks and Diamonds must have their fans tearing their hair out?

8 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I haven't gone into one single game thinking we will win this season, so I'm sticking to it, Hull to win at Headingley for the first time in a long time.

I think our only hope is Hull rest a fair few, or they don't and the dire Hull that has been on show turn up for this one. It must have been a hell of a frustrating season for Hull FC Fans? At least we don't even look like we can 'turn it on' but Hull being Rocks and Diamonds must have their fans tearing their hair out?

It has been very frustrating, but now I have sort of come to terms with the fact that this is just the team we are this year. We all know that consistency doesn't count for much when it comes to the big prize. If we can bring our A game when it matters and lift another trophy then I can't complain.

Some of the performances this year have been nothing short of humiliating though.

20 hours ago, MZH said:

Hull just don't win at Headingley. Throw in the fact that Leeds are desperate and Hull have a cup semi 6 days later and all signs point towards a comfortable Leeds win.

Leeds by 16

Obviously I hope I have got it badly wrong, but honestly, in my head I have already written this one off.

I think you are way off the mark MZH, Leeds are in complete disarray it's more likely to be Hull by 16. You are a far better team than HKR and look what they did. Like you say I hope I've got it badly wrong but can't see it.

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

I think you are way off the mark MZH, Leeds are in complete disarray it's more likely to be Hull by 16. You are a far better team than HKR and look what they did. Like you say I hope I've got it badly wrong but can't see it.

Hull KR have beaten Hull FC twice this year, FC are a better side but they are ridiculously inconsistent it all depends on which FC show up and for that matter which Rhinos show up - difficult to call this one

Leeds to win, I was looking at tea leaves last night and 3 rose to the surface, which obviously meant a victory would make 3 out of last 4 played...this was from proper tea and not those things that look like drowned dead rats (tea bags) yuk...

12 minutes ago, East of the Moon said:

Leeds to win, I was looking at tea leaves last night and 3 rose to the surface, which obviously meant a victory would make 3 out of last 4 played...this was from proper tea and not those things that look like drowned dead rats (tea bags) yuk...

I think you were drinking something stronger than tea!!! Leeds have a chance, no chance!

4 minutes ago, Rhinoferg said:

I think you were drinking something stronger than tea!!! Leeds have a chance, no chance!

Pessimist!  ?

On 17/07/2019 at 23:55, Hemel Stag said:

Hull FC are on a roll.

IMG_9100.JPG

On a Fletcher's sausage roll is probably closer to the mark!

Leeds by 10 but honestly I don't even care that much at the moment, simply going through the motions, much like the players and coach really ...

Two confident sets of fans here.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 hours ago, East of the Moon said:

Pessimist!  ?

Lol realist! Not a pessimist, if you expect a defeat anything better is a bonus. As long as we have Brett 'Mr Liability' Ferres in our team we will always play with 12 men. The only positive thing that could happen on Sunday would be for Hull to take Briscoe back with them and Ferres to carry his bags.

54 minutes ago, Rhinoferg said:

Lol realist! Not a pessimist, if you expect a defeat anything better is a bonus. As long as we have Brett 'Mr Liability' Ferres in our team we will always play with 12 men. The only positive thing that could happen on Sunday would be for Hull to take Briscoe back with them and Ferres to carry his bags.

Briscoe wouldn't get into our team these days. He's a shadow of the player he was with us and as for Ferres NO THANKS.

5 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

On a Fletcher's sausage roll is probably closer to the mark!

Leeds by 10 but honestly I don't even care that much at the moment, simply going through the motions, much like the players and coach really ...

Here's one to cheer you up. You can always rely on Ronnie, the 14th Player ?

IMG_9156.JPG

49 minutes ago, Hemel Stag said:

Here's one to cheer you up. You can always rely on Ronnie, the 14th Player ?

IMG_9156.JPG

It always amazes me that Leeds produce merchandise which looks nothing like it should. Is this thing frothing at the mouth because it's just tried our sponsors' product?

Leeds win on basis of a good luck omen.  I Spotted for the first time a Leeds shirt in this bit of middle England.  Nice chap too and seemed to know his stuff, he wasn't confident for Leeds ?..?

Archived