21 Jul: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 3pm

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/07/19 at 14:00

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, M j M said:

Leeds lose by 2 points for the fourth time this season. Referee Griffiths it's fair to say not quite ready for a game as big as this.

Can you highlight why you say that, I only just managed to catch the last 10 on the radio?

Leeds for all the changes still lack quality and the defensive edge seen a couple of weeks ago has dropped off.

Hull much more fluent in attack and the better team for most of the game so deserved winners.

3 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

It's over! 24-26 Hull win!

Well that will add to the controversy over Saints and their low down underhand selection tactics. It's not as if they are playing anyone that's dangerous in the Semi. 

Let's all root for the Fax.  But I am crying in my beer for Leeds not taking the 2 points of FC.

In other news, typical for Wire to blow it and give a leg up to Cas.  But well done good old Salford for giving the Dragons a bloody nose. But sadly for all of that, it would now look wholly remarkable if Wigan got higher than 4.

9 minutes ago, M j M said:

Leeds for all the changes still lack quality and the defensive edge seen a couple of weeks ago has dropped off.

Hull much more fluent in attack and the better team for most of the game so deserved winners.

Disagree I thought we were the better side TBH

excellent Sunday entertainment though

13 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Can you highlight why you say that, I only just managed to catch the last 10 on the radio?

Hesitant in some decision making, began reacting to the crowd (eventually). Got some decisions clearly wrong for both sides. 

I felt a bit sorry for him to be honest. Leeds vs Hull in the current circumstances is a very big game to chuck a kid with not much top flight experience into.

7 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Well that will add to the controversy over Saints and their low down underhand selection tactics. It's not as if they are playing anyone that's dangerous in the Semi. 

There may be a bit more controversy as Saints go away to Leeds in the week before the Cup final (should Saints get there, I'm not being presumptuous with our semi final record!)

2 minutes ago, rhinos78 said:

Unbelievable how oftent this mentally weak squad of clowns find a way to lose a game, guaranteed an error, afwful decision or penalty at the worst possible time. Dumbest team in superleague.

Think that’s a little unfair, yes the Peteru knock on was unforgivable but they showed some toughness to get into the lead, 2 months ago when hat would have been a drubbing 

22 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Let's all root for the Fax.  But I am crying in my beer for Leeds not taking the 2 points of FC.

In other news, typical for Wire to blow it and give a leg up to Cas.  But well done good old Salford for giving the Dragons a bloody nose. But sadly for all of that, it would now look wholly remarkable if Wigan got higher than 4.

Full strength wire side outplayed you mean. Only legs ups were from Scott Mikalauasausasuais who forgot his cards, but not his own interpretations of the rules.

15 minutes ago, rhinos78 said:

Dumbest team in superleague.

Hold on a second. We have a fair claim on that title too.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

Think that’s a little unfair, yes the Peteru knock on was unforgivable but they showed some toughness to get into the lead, 2 months ago when hat would have been a drubbing 

Yeah maybe, just so frustrating...

The start was rubbish, errors with the ball, stupid penaltys for stripping time and time again, poor decisions when in good situations, its been the story of our season and we'r still making the same mistakes. Did you have real confidence we would see that game out when we went in front? As ridiculous as the Peteru knock on was, it didnt suprise me one bit, its what this set of players do unfortunately....We'r always the team making the crucial mistakes and they negate what for the most part, can be decent performances, like today.

Just now, snapski said:

Full strength wire side outplayed you mean. Only legs ups were from Scott Mikalauasausasuais who forgot his cards, but not his own interpretations of the rules.

I was not suggesting they were not at full strength.  Given my bias I would have for once been supporting Wire over Cas. Although normally, as a general said about the Iran Iraq war, I would prefer them both to lose.

During the second half, Sneyd tried a kick behind the Leeds line that rolled dead. Almost to a man, the South Stand erupted with a "SNEEEYD" roar, taking the p*ss.

5 minutes to go, 24-20, and Naulago scores in the corner. Up steps Sneyd with the chance to convert from the touchline, right in front of all those baying Leeds fans.

We were stood on the Western Terrace, about a hundred yards away and it was suggested that we would know how good the kick was from the sound of the South Stand.

From the moment it left his boot you could have heard a pin drop.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Chris22 said:

There may be a bit more controversy as Saints go away to Leeds in the week before the Cup final (should Saints get there, I'm not being presumptuous with our semi final record!)

It'!! ok then if they play a weakened team v Leeds if they get to Wembley no doubt! 

Archived