21 Jul: SL: Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves KO 3.30pm

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/07/19 at 14:30

Could be a totally terrific Tigertastic home advantage display. All depends on the first half. If Tigers are ahead by half time, Wolfies will lose their composure and lose the match in the second half. If Wolfies control the first half, there will be little room for manoeuvre later.

Batchelor's Mushy Peas have got a competition on; win a trip to see Great Britain RL v New Zealand, with spending money ! See promo packs for more details.

IMG_9183.JPG

On 17/07/2019 at 21:33, Harry Stottle said:

Yep, two consecutive losses for the Wolves but don't lose heart Wire fans it's your year you know, well that's what we are being informed, how many years on the trot is that now?

?

Last new RL ground (96): Queensway Stadium - North Wales v South Wales 25/6/17

Warrington to win 30-22, they'll will be wanting to get this one not for the position in the league as they are certain for 2nd place but to ensure they go into the semi against Hull with a win. Should be a good game for those going, shame it's not a TV match.

Errrr... come along lads, here I am looking out on the med from the north coast of Crete and getting nowt about this match. I think you all should consider those not as fortunate as yourselves. BAH! 

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

We are a fairly hopeless side with a shocking lack of brains and resolve. No idea how we are in 2nd.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

6 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

We are a fairly hopeless side with a shocking lack of brains and resolve. No idea how we are in 2nd.

The worry for me is Price saying we need to ignore outside influences, our attack is great and we should carry on doing what we are doing.

He is wrong.

5 minutes ago, Dave T said:

The worry for me is Price saying we need to ignore outside influences, our attack is great and we should carry on doing what we are doing.

He is wrong.

We can be positive about the fact they have only broken their line a couple of times for tries - two of their tries were from ###### attack leading to breakaways.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

23 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

We can be positive about the fact they have only broken their line a couple of times for tries - two of their tries were from ###### attack leading to breakaways.

Yay!!!!

Good, determined performance from Cas.

Played with aggression and line speed.  We are much better attacking side with Rankin at full back.  Ultimately I thought the scoreline probably flattered Wire slightly (couple of gifted tries).

Interesting tactics by Cas with players seemingly interchanging position depending on what was happening.  Mcshane (hooker/half)/Matauti (Centre/Half) and subsequently Holmes and Milner involved.  Also started with lightweight props (Clarkson/Massey) and brought Watts/Millo and Smith on from the bench.  All worked well.

Looked to be some bruised Wire bodies towards tge end (Austin limping for a spell, Charnley looked hurt - having been smashed by Egodu near the end, Tasi might be up before the beak too).

Archived