19 Jul: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Huddersfield Giants KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/07/19 at 18:45

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, davet said:

Going to be tough match for both teams, not necessarily on the physical side but more the mental side.

Neither one will want to lose this one.

Any sort of win for the Giants will do for me.

Likewise (but obviously from a Rovers perspective)... I don't care how it happens, but the 2 points is all that counts.

Tighter than a coot's nipsy, this game.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Two teams whose defence is working much better than their attack. Could be a close, one-mistake, finish.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

Very close. Huddersfield are arguably better as they're making more metres. Thankfully that hasn't turned into points. We look good in patches but need better field position.

And fewer mistakes from both sides, though it does add to the excitement and unpredictability. Good game though.

Another game that's a hard watch, both trying to play no mistake football and capitalize on the other teams mistakes, problem is neither is good enough to do either of those things, let's hope for a genius play from someone, even Thaler?

Archived