19 Jul: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Huddersfield Giants KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/07/19 at 18:45

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGilla with the killa!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Frantic final play, which could have gone anywhere. Shredded nerves for the clubs' fans.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

47 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

Another game that's a hard watch, both trying to play no mistake football and capitalize on the other teams mistakes, problem is neither is good enough to do either of those things, let's hope for a genius play from someone, even Thaler?

No rugby on at the local bar in Crete but Senegal and Algeria are fannying about and I kid you not, there are maybe about half a dozen watching. I feel morally obliged to buy the €6 A litre to expunge my disgruntlement.

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

It was the substitution that won it for the Giants........Owen Harrison gave them six points in his short time on the field, I was waiting for the big hook to come out. Really disappointed with Rovers, after last week it's hard to believe it was the same team, granted McGuire can't be expected to turn back the clock every week but the rest were really poor?

Certainly exciting. Both sides just pushing the final pass too much. Really thought Hull K R would win but they looked nowhere near as snappy and as fast as last week. Some good young talent on display though.

What an absolute terrible atmosphere in that stadium, I used think these fans was the best at supporting there team. No no no no no way after tonight. Utterly poor support. 

Ps sorry to the bloke who I woke up when my Mrs rang me and my ringtone woke him up. Should av been on silent like the KR fans was

A more controlled second  half from Fartown was the key. It never really looked in doubt after half time, as Rovers struggled with the pressure on them at times and, as ever, mistakes and penalties had their impact.

Good to see Jerry getting a try again. Tough stuff for the young players on the field tonight, but some will benefit. 

Despite the exigencies of global warming, it is good to see two polar bears lining up for the Giants and a try from one of the sleuth.

A 20 minute spell in the second half saw the Giants smother HKR in defence, two nervy teams low on luck.

Isnt it funny that whenever it's a close game some fans always say "two poor teams" no matter who is watching.

Two 'Rovers' players were on loan but called back to Warrington's squad of 21 at short notice even after being selected in the Rovers 19.   It exposes the dangers of loans, and it also exposes the flaws of the system.

Archived