18 Jul: SL: Wigan Warriors v Wakefield Trinity KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/07/19 at 18:45

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a few teams who simply can't be ###### after a certain point in the season. There are too many, and it happens too often, to be a coincidence.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

There are a few teams who simply can't be ###### after a certain point in the season. There are too many, and it happens too often, to be a coincidence.

Not sure about can't be arsed.

I do think fitness, strengh and conditioning is miles better at some clubs and seems to show more as the season goes on.  Wigan and Saints both stand out to me as looking fitter and stronger at this point of the season.

3 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

I do think fitness, strengh and conditioning is miles better at some clubs and seems to show more as the season goes on.  Wigan and Saints both stand out to me as looking fitter and stronger at this point of the season.

Very fair point. Half the Wakefield lads look like the team bus made a diversion to the Drive-Thru

Just now, ojx said:

Teams can't show every week up for a 28 game season. There are too many uncompetitive matches, there needs to be less games #scrapLoopFixtures.

Where to start! Just so much...

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

Pauli Pauli poorly. Exactly what Chester doesn't want to see.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

This may be true.  I do think that players getting injured also and this affects conditioning.   

Hampshire gets a second try.40:12

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hicks gives a forward pass against Wakey when it went back a yard.

Still, I'm sure he'd have done exactly the same had it been a Wigan pass.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

This game reminds me of that awful game last week when a really average side hammered an even worse team inside 40 minutes, then unprofessionally put the cue on the rack for us to "enjoy" a dismal 2nd half "comeback" from the deadbeats that went nowhere.

You just don't like Hull FC do you?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived