18 Jul: SL: Wigan Warriors v Wakefield Trinity KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/07/19 at 18:45

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Hicks gives a forward pass against Wakey when it went back a yard.

Still, I'm sure he'd have done exactly the same had it been a Wigan pass.

Still, I'm sure you'd have called it exactly the same way had the positions been reversed. Right?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Damien said:

You need your eyes tested.

Erm, I don't think I do.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

5 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Still, I'm sure you'd have called it exactly the same way had the positions been reversed. Right?

Of course.

You know me, absolutely impartial.

Just think of my Radio Blunderside commentaries. 

Not sure how Fifita did that, but he certainly did it!

46:16

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Are you sure four eyes?

Which one of you said that?

I wish all you lot who think trinity have been well coached would appreciate that Chester had his first year helped by kear. Second year helped by Monaghan.  This year on his own and now he is showing the competence that got him sacked at HKR.

I wonder if he will have the guts to give an after match summary

9 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

I wish all you lot who think trinity have been well coached would appreciate that Chester had his first year helped by kear. Second year helped by Monaghan.  This year on his own and now he is showing the competence that got him sacked at HKR.

I wonder if he will have the guts to give an after match summary

Wow the knives are really out.

Just now, Loiner said:

Wow the knives are really out.

Radford out! :kolobok_angry2:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

12 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Wigan 46-16 Wakefield FT.

Proper Wigan performance. Aggressive in defence, crisp in attack.

Wigan will be pleased to get the points.  A bit disappointed to see the 16 in 2nd half.

Anyway, the rest of the round awaits and there are some interesting ties.

No matter how much you love RL there's some game's that are hard to watch that was definitely one of them. Wigan win easily but other than the clowns on Sky I don't think anyone else will be quaking in their boots, and if the pie eaters fans are happy with that it just shows how far their expectations and standards have fallen.

As for Wakey they are as bad or even worse than I thought seeing last week's highlights. Brough is surely finished as a SL player, I suppose there will be some club in the championship who will be daft enough to offer him far more money than he's worth for the baggage he brings with him, the only suprise was he couldn't even be arsed to argue with Hicks, usually in a game like that he would be a certainty for a few penalties or a sin binning.   Chester seems to be in the Radford class, his team plays ######, he admits it, says he doesn't know why or how to cure it yet continues on his merry way, makes you wonder what they have on their chairman ?

57 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

No matter how much you love RL there's some game's that are hard to watch that was definitely one of them. Wigan win easily but other than the clowns on Sky I don't think anyone else will be quaking in their boots, and if the pie eaters fans are happy with that it just shows how far their expectations and standards have fallen.

I guess we will see in the next few weeks won't we?

We have two perennial bottlers at the top of the table, and a serial winner catching up so anything could happen.

Archived