Sam Powell tonight.

So,how many penalties will Sam Powell give away in tonights game?

Last time Wigan were on tv,he single handedly ruined my enjoyment of the game.

I'll have a guess at 5 penalties and he might get a warning in the 79 min. Hope I'm wrong for the viewers sake.

14 hours ago, cookey said:

So,how many penalties will Sam Powell give away in tonights game?

Last time Wigan were on tv,he single handedly ruined my enjoyment of the game.

I'll have a guess at 5 penalties and he might get a warning in the 79 min. Hope I'm wrong for the viewers sake.

So, I'm guessing that your enjoyment level must have been orgasmic based upon your criteria?

From what I counted at the game, the number of penalties given away by Powell was zero, so I hope you enjoyed it as much as you hoped.

He certainly came in with a dodgy knees in the back hit, then immediately signaled to the ref that his opponent was injured.

Has he recent history at the RFL Disciplinary for this or am I making it up 'cos I hate Wiggun?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

He certainly came in with a dodgy knees in the back hit, then immediately signaled to the ref that his opponent was injured.

Has he recent history at the RFL Disciplinary for this or am I making it up 'cos I hate Wiggun?

You are making it up.

I'm delighted that he was more disciplined than in recent games.

Unfortunately,I lost interest after about 30 mins when Wigan were comfortably winning and switched over to the cricket.

As far as Jao is concerned,I no longer really follow a single team,I just enjoy good,competitive games of rl,which are not constantly spoilt by a hand full of players,constantly giving away penalties at the tackle.

Powell can play if he wants.  IMO he’s just a player who took his aggression too far into the realms of dog hits in the knees/back etc and stupidly trying to irritate opponents by niggling.  

If he can curb those more Wigan have a very good player.  Time will tell.

He`s a snidey little cheap shot merchant, but I dont think the knees last night were intentional, its always difficult to apportion blame when the attacking player is going to ground like that.

7 hours ago, cookey said:

I'm delighted that he was more disciplined than in recent games.

Unfortunately,I lost interest after about 30 mins when Wigan were comfortably winning and switched over to the cricket.

As far as Jao is concerned,I no longer really follow a single team,I just enjoy good,competitive games of rl,which are not constantly spoilt by a hand full of players,constantly giving away penalties at the tackle.

Feeble is as feeble does.

this is typical from the wigan haters powell is anything but a dirty player,and the very fact the haters are having a go shows how much he has impoved this season.

as wigan improve and climb the table the fear is setting in with the teams above us.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

3 hours ago, my missus said:

this is typical from the wigan haters powell is anything but a dirty player,and the very fact the haters are having a go shows how much he has impoved this season.

as wigan improve and climb the table the fear is setting in with the teams above us.

I agree with that. The likes of DKW hate Wigan with an unbridled passion so anything the likes of him say should be taken with a mountain of salt.

12 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

I agree with that. The likes of DKW hate Wigan with an unbridled passion so anything the likes of him say should be taken with a mountain of salt.

So Powell did mean it then? 

11 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

I don't hate anyone, or anything. Hate is an ugly emotion, and just makes you come across as bitter.

Something we agree on then.... Except for wasps, everyone hates wasps. 

30 minutes ago, dkw said:

Something we agree on then.... Except for wasps, everyone hates wasps. 

I'm not that keen on any Union team tbh.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived