Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RP London

Cory Aston to London Broncos for 2020

Recommended Posts

BBC Article

Have to say I think this is a great move for both club and player.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RP London said:

BBC Article

Have to say I think this is a great move for both club and player.

Yes. although London may be in the Championship next season and arguably he could have gone back to Sheffield, I think it's better for him that he isn't there. Hopefully London will stay up and he'll be playing in SL regularly alongside his former club mate Eddie Battye.


"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tim2 said:

Yes. although London may be in the Championship next season and arguably he could have gone back to Sheffield, I think it's better for him that he isn't there. Hopefully London will stay up and he'll be playing in SL regularly alongside his former club mate Eddie Battye.

yes i'd like to see him back at Eagles but that would also mean stepping down from full time, and I would guess even if Broncos go down they will stay full time. If he were to end up part time somewhere i would expect Eagles to be high up on the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RP London said:

yes i'd like to see him back at Eagles but that would also mean stepping down from full time, and I would guess even if Broncos go down they will stay full time. If he were to end up part time somewhere i would expect Eagles to be high up on the list.

Good point.


"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  When we had him at Fev he was always the fist to be dropped if the team didnt play well.He is still learning his trade and the Championship top half would be his level at present.With todays tight defences he is just short of pace to get through the half openings but there are a lot of halves like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ideally Cas would be able to release him to London now.  The remainder of the season will decide whether he plays SL or championship and it sales a shame if he doesn't get the chance to influence that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...