Fans Forum

mightyship

1 hour ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

No it's their huge buying power meaning that they can effectively dictate the price they pay brewers for their beer.

I recall an article in the observer (albeit about 12 years ago) by one of the directors (Harbottle?) who suggested they did buy regionally sourced beers at cheaper prices that were at their (optimum condition) is what i believed he described it.... i.e.not straight out of the breweries... but still had shelf life enough so that jdw could negotiate good prices by clearing the racks..

I think we have tried for ages to come up with ideas of utilising the Ground and bar etc but does the Club actually read this forum and act on them I don’t think so. For me having Concerts at the ground is a no brainier.Saw Madness at Donny races last week and it made the largest attendance outside the St Leger of 20 000.Anyway they have their experts to look into this Im sure.

5 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Interesting point you make pike y lad!???

I had to edit it as I thought it might offend so tried deleting as much as I can??. Im on the booze due to watching this boring Grand prix stuff due to no proper sports being on Sky to watch.Not posting anymore today as I will sound like a proper K##b like I used to be.And before anyone says owt “ What do you mean used to be “??

2 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

I had to edit it as I thought it might offend so tried deleting as much as I can??. Im on the booze due to watching this boring Grand prix stuff due to no proper sports being on Sky to watch.Not posting anymore today as I will sound like a proper K##b like I used to be.And before anyone says owt “ What do you mean used to be “??

I'm right into that new pic on your profile, new wife?

Archived