Applications for NCL 2020

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/07/2019 at 10:44, Marauder said:

Yes it does but some of the clubs to their credit have pushed on.

That's true.

I watched Doncaster Toll Bar (thrash Crofton Sports 50-6) last Saturday in Yorkshire League Division Four. By amateur rugby league standards, Toll Bar seem to have a very good set-up - four pitches (one presently overgrown). Only four junior teams, though, I was told. Be good to have a South Yorkshire presence in the NCL again.

1 hour ago, Hopping Mad said:

That's true.

I watched Doncaster Toll Bar (thrash Crofton Sports 50-6) last Saturday in Yorkshire League Division Four. By amateur rugby league standards, Toll Bar seem to have a very good set-up - four pitches (one presently overgrown). Only four junior teams, though, I was told. Be good to have a South Yorkshire presence in the NCL again.

I think Toll Bar had at lease 4 players who were transferred from us n their side and really they shouldn't be playing in the 4th division, they were runners up in the Pennine premier.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

3 hours ago, Marauder said:

I think Toll Bar had at lease 4 players who were transferred from us n their side and really they shouldn't be playing in the 4th division, they were runners up in the Pennine premier.

Yes, one of the Toll Bar players said they'd been stuck in Division Four because they were late applying.

1 hour ago, topcentre21 said:

i heard toll bar asked to be put there as they had got alot of new players? 

who were the club/clubs from south yorkshire previously in the ncl? 

Dodworth were once an ncl side I think? 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

On 24/07/2019 at 17:08, RugbyLad said:

How many teams do we think will be accepted?

I cant see many new teams being accepted, I would think even the teams having to re-apply will be accepted and with Salford dropping out could only imagine one new team being accepted

19 hours ago, topcentre21 said:

i heard toll bar asked to be put there as they had got alot of new players? 

who were the club/clubs from south yorkshire previously in the ncl? 

New players ; Tom Holt, Shaun Roberts, Wayne Rafferty and Jared Roach to name 4, first two have played at Pro level, Raf has been a Scottish student international and Jaz I believe has played county in age-group  rugby

2 hours ago, Marauder said:

New players ; Tom Holt, Shaun Roberts, Wayne Rafferty and Jared Roach to name 4, first two have played at Pro level, Raf has been a Scottish student international and Jaz I believe has played county in age-group  rugby

so glory hunting in lower leagues?

On 26/07/2019 at 16:32, Hopping Mad said:

That's true.

On 28/07/2019 at 20:54, johnmatrix said:

Flat track bullies. Thats the worst kind of club in my eyes, used to get that sort in Yorkshire league 15yr ago.

Toll Bar won today 84 - 0

Archived