Rugby League is a simple game

NRL Bunker & Refs have an anti NZ Warriors Bias as the majority of marginal calls over 25 years to this day go against them. In the last 2 years there has been shocking calls made every other week against the Warriors, Players KO'ed in front of the ref who allows play to go on and team to score against the Warriors, Warriors score a try clear as day looked at a dozen times in super slow motion to see if they can not give a try then NO surprise they dont give a try... when it looks like the ball has come within a shadow of the finger of a warriors player then bounces forward off there leg before they score guess what no try.... opposition final pass a meter forward no problem TRY, opposition dosnt have control of the ball grounds it with his back no problem TRY. All of the is only from the last two of weeks....

Seriously when are the NZ Warriors management calling for an investigation? oh thats right were Kiwis it takes over 2 decades before we publicly complain about anything... a video compilation of all the serious ref/bunker blunders against the NZ warriors would help people realize what is going on...

33 minutes ago, kiwis 13 6 said:

NRL Bunker & Refs have an anti NZ Warriors Bias as the majority of marginal calls over 25 years to this day go against them. In the last 2 years there has been shocking calls made every other week against the Warriors, Players KO'ed in front of the ref who allows play to go on and team to score against the Warriors, Warriors score a try clear as day looked at a dozen times in super slow motion to see if they can not give a try then NO surprise they dont give a try... when it looks like the ball has come within a shadow of the finger of a warriors player then bounces forward off there leg before they score guess what no try.... opposition final pass a meter forward no problem TRY, opposition dosnt have control of the ball grounds it with his back no problem TRY. All of the is only from the last two of weeks....

Seriously when are the NZ Warriors management calling for an investigation? oh thats right were Kiwis it takes over 2 decades before we publicly complain about anything... a video compilation of all the serious ref/bunker blunders against the NZ warriors would help people realize what is going on...

I spy a victim mentality ?

3 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

I spy a victim mentality ?

No I am stating facts all the above has occurred. I dont like the NZ Warriors much im from NZ and kind of stuck with them but even Stevie Wonder can see some shocking calls have been given against them are you even aware of the incidents i am referring to?

14 minutes ago, kiwis 13 6 said:

No I am stating facts all the above has occurred. I dont like the NZ Warriors much im from NZ and kind of stuck with them but even Stevie Wonder can see some shocking calls have been given against them are you even aware of the incidents i am referring to?

Yes, I have seen some of them, but as a Kiwi team in a Australian competition with one NZ referee and a bunker based in Sydney you have got to expect that sort of thing, The sadly long gone Lions touring teams used to get that in every tour game and they new what to expect beforehand.  After 20 year's in the competition you can't say the Warriors haven't been forewarned, and whats the alternative? If NZ wants 1 or 2 teams in the NRL expecting a fair go is wishful thinking.

Catalans Dragons are in exactly the same situation as you and feel exactly the same about officals yet they managed to win the Challenge Cup last season?

12 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

Yes, I have seen some of them, but as a Kiwi team in a Australian competition with one NZ referee and a bunker based in Sydney you have got to expect that sort of thing, The sadly long gone Lions touring teams used to get that in every tour game and they new what to expect beforehand.  After 20 year's in the competition you can't say the Warriors haven't been forewarned, and whats the alternative? If NZ wants 1 or 2 teams in the NRL expecting a fair go is wishful thinking.

Catalans Dragons are in exactly the same situation as you and feel exactly the same about officals yet they managed to win the Challenge Cup last season?

Yes I sadly do expect that from Australian officials but i still want a better standard of professionalism from them! Also the NZ Warriors must be trying to inherit the earth as they are so meek on this issue if they dont fight for themselves no one else will!!! To cap it off the one kiwi ref is probably bitter with the warriors as i dont think he ever was selected for the Warriors NRL side and they then dropped him from there playing roster, plus he has lived in Sydney for 20 years now!

Archived