West Wales.......... Win (Merged Threads)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • John Drake changed the title to West Wales.......... Win (Merged Threads)
14 hours ago, DavidM said:

Great day for wales , awful embarrassing day for coventry 

Well the posts on here from Coventry fans shows they are far from embarrassed. Full of praise for the Raiders while offering a bit of mitigation and taking nothing away from west Wales.

you should be embarrassed by your post 

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

15 hours ago, DavidM said:

Great day for wales , awful embarrassing day for coventry 

I don't see why its embarrassing at all. Coventry being a relatively new expansion club themselves will fully understand the difficulties and struggles faced by West Wales and I'm sure they will be delighted with another expansion club making strides.

3 minutes ago, Damien said:

I don't see why its embarrassing at all. Coventry being a relatively new expansion club themselves will fully understand the difficulties and struggles faced by West Wales and I'm sure they will be delighted with another expansion club making strides.

No specific to coventry at all . We were that club , losing to Gateshead after a run of losses . There were mitigating factors there to but after a while you just get remembered for being ‘ that club ‘ who lost. Maybe embarrassing was the wrong word , but that’s what came back into my mind 

Well done to all involved with West Wales

I hope they enjoyed celebrating this last night

Who knows where things can go. Doncaster eventually made it to the top. As a Saints fan I remember them beating us at Knowsley Road at the start of the season with one Vila Matautia running wild.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

19 hours ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

For those who missed it, the famous Another Bloody Sunday is back on Youtube in segments after the full version was taken down.

Here's the first section :

Know it pretty much off by heart. I enjoy the quote from the commentator before the cup game at Rochdale. Summat like "they are buoyed by memories of a victory at Rochdale 10 years ago". It's an odd mixture of pride and embarrassment watching it. Stu Piper still does a great job for us as club president.

2 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Great photo that and you can see just what it meant to the players.

On 20/07/2019 at 21:31, Essai Machine said:

... Part 4 starts with Banham mid-interview , so it must be lost in the ether ...

I played against Tony Banham. He was awesome at local league level. He had legs the size of my waist ... my waist then, obviously.??

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Can we not separate the Sunday Bloody Sunday vids? Seriously. Give WWR the credit that is due.

Too far for us last year but in 3 weeks to watch my team I've followed for 30 odd years to Toulouse and York (one of the best citys going) and going to Coventry, North Wales (another holiday!) and Newcastle last season and we get told our game is an M62 game! Pfft.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

On 20/07/2019 at 22:49, Mr Frisky said:

Shame there seems to be no coverage at all on BBC Wales Sport........

It has been covered by Wales Online.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/wild-scenes-welsh-rugby-team-16625190

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

21 hours ago, Jampot said:

At this rate they'll be hitting 3 figures (100 to the layman) for attendance and getting a tiny mention in the Llanelli local rag!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have always attracted 3 figures.

They have had reports,and interviews on one local publication,and gained another yesterday

http://www.llanelliherald.com/43322/raiders-seal-first-ever-win/?fbclid=IwAR3oHuKB7DSgX8kyTp4KNfY_p78bXED-RCI_ChPkrzLVisYy9gD6qbCnZ1Q

Still to play up in Cumbria.You seem concerned.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

20 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

They have always attracted 3 figures.

They have had reports,and interviews on one local publication,and gained another yesterday

http://www.llanelliherald.com/43322/raiders-seal-first-ever-win/?fbclid=IwAR3oHuKB7DSgX8kyTp4KNfY_p78bXED-RCI_ChPkrzLVisYy9gD6qbCnZ1Q

Still to play up in Cumbria.You seem concerned.

Ah well, good luck to you. You've got a hell of a fight on your hands there to spread the word.

Archived