Wanting to auction off RL shirt

55 minutes ago, Natalie said:

It’s a Hull KR shirts and I’m a Hull FC fan

When's black bin day at your gaff?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

11 hours ago, Natalie said:

I’m wanting to auction off a Super League shirt, Signed by the full team. 

58 minutes ago, Natalie said:

It’s a Hull KR shirt

Does it look like this?

Image result for white shirt with red crosses

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

32 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

It's got the Hull KR team's autographs on it.

I knew there was a reason for me searching the internet for a red and white shirt with crosses on it.

Well spotted.

Sheesh...

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

I knew there was a reason for me searching the internet for a red and white shirt with crosses on it.

Well spotted.

Sheesh...

It was a good joke. I'm sure like the rest of us, deluded pom understood it, but was just trying to be extra helpful in case someone didn't.

Anyway, I've found the certificate of authenticity to go with your shirt. Just before deluded does, I'll explain that they're not H's. They're rugby posts drawn in crayon by the Hull KR players.

rugby.jpg

8 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

It's got the Hull KR team's autographs on it. :kolobok_sarcastic_hand:

Good one ! 

I probably shouldn't admit it but I thought you meant that they had "The "X Factor" ! ?

23 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Well spotted.

Sheesh...

No, it's not well spotted, OF.  Not sure it has any spots, just crosses, I think!

Archived