Dewsbury

Athleticgrounds

On 23/07/2019 at 12:09, mickhornet said:

Don't worry, we do. I hope that we have a decent following across at your place as this is a "must win" game for us, the sort that we have a habit of losing.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

common guys do us a favour and beat the Rams

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

14 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Even if they do are you capable of winning 2 ?

probably not Graham especially with losing another 3 players due to injury last sunday ?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Sadly this is the issue 18 pounds to walk up and watch Hornets and Dewsbury.  I know season tickets are pretty good value but its the floating specie who used to watch his/her own club then maybe take in a Sunday game who now dont bother much.  Maybe discounts for season ticket holders from other clubs/ I would value a Hornets game at 12 maybe 13 pounds.

18 hours ago, Larry Jones said:

Sadly this is the issue 18 pounds to walk up and watch Hornets and Dewsbury.  I know season tickets are pretty good value but its the floating specie who used to watch his/her own club then maybe take in a Sunday game who now dont bother much.  Maybe discounts for season ticket holders from other clubs/ I would value a Hornets game at 12 maybe 13 pounds.

I doubt very much we will have a professional side to support next season. Civil war within the club,  no or little money from the Rugby League, no benefactor, shocking gates, disillusioned sponsors, makes for the future of Rochdale Hornets to be in the melting pot. I can't honestly see a way out.

On 26/07/2019 at 15:13, Athleticgrounds said:

I doubt very much we will have a professional side to support next season. Civil war within the club,  no or little money from the Rugby League, no benefactor, shocking gates, disillusioned sponsors, makes for the future of Rochdale Hornets to be in the melting pot. I can't honestly see a way out.

The games falling apart at our level. Sad times. 

Archived