It's not goodbye, it's see you soon

clifford

Roughyed 34 and his good lady are leaving these shores on 07.08. That means I for one won't be able to see you and enjoy your new adventure in person. 

From me I will miss our chats, but remember when at Swinton you can't vape but you can call their coach a hunt 

All the best and good luck 

P aka Clifford 

I will certainly miss the chats, sometimes better than the rugby. 

You have a wonderful time in Greece. Basking in sunshine and thinking bout cold and raining Oldham.

I know where I rather be. 

Good luck 

9 hours ago, Stevos Barber said:

We won't see you before you go either but we know we will here from you o  here. All the very best from us both

Thanks mate, sorry we won't get to see you. We will keep in touch. All the best to you, Sue and the family x

5 hours ago, jroyales said:

All the best to you and your missus.

I'm sure you will listen to the games from the top end of the championship and Wembley on OCR on the www.

Rumour has it that Greece is just like Shaw on a warm day without Witherspoons!!

Thanks very much, we most certainly will be tuning in. I can definitely see the similarities with Shaw and Greece. Your not far wrong apart from the sea!

Been a pleasure, we will be back for a game or 2 next season.

All the best to you and the family.

Good luck to 34 and his better half. We've exchanged likes and stuff in the past on here. I'm sure they'll keep tabs on the club from afar. I've holidayed in Greece a few times and love the place. Good luck and spread the rugby league word over there. All the very best. Roughyeds forever. 

Sorry to hear the Roughyeds will be missing an ardent long-time supporter on future match days. I always enjoy reading your well-balanced opinions on here R34 and hope they'll continue. All the best to you and the family.

Archived