Jump to content

Recommended Posts

https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/centenary-squad-builder-launched-HjQMb

 

Any one who can please sign upto this the signing yesterday of Joe Johnston proves no one will be sitting on the money. I know times can be hard when having to bring young children up, every penny counts, went through that stage myself when my brat was very young, but any who can get signed up lets take this famous old club to the next level

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gingdong said:

https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/centenary-squad-builder-launched-HjQMb

 

Any one who can please sign upto this the signing yesterday of Joe Johnston proves no one will be sitting on the money. I know times can be hard when having to bring young children up, every penny counts, went through that stage myself when my brat was very young, but any who can get signed up lets take this famous old club to the next level

There’s already a thread active on this, and thought it was Jack Johnson and not Joe Johnston 

Im Fev and im proud

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hrtbps said:

Rather than signing up for squad builder for a year, why not just go and spend £120 in the club shop? That way, you'll get something for your money and the club still benefits.

But how much profit would the club make then? £120 or £10 a month will go straight into the clubs coffers. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have a prize that cost little. Signed rugby ball or signed photograph of the players. It would be a little something that could be drawn periodically. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I applaud the club for pushing this, and any other initiatives to generate extra income. It does however to me show how strange at times human behaviour can be. 

"We're putting beer and coffee prices up by £1 to fund new signings." 

"I'm not paying that price, rip-off" 

"OK, please just give us £120 instead to fund new players". 

"Great idea, I'm in" 

?

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Please view my photos.

 

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

 

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

 

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Link to post
Share on other sites

Marketing is poor. We should encourage people to join. Further if one is a season  ticket holder they should get a pint that competes with outside pubs prices. I have signed up already but let's give people a bit of encouragement to participate apart from loyalty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Better to be nearly dead than brain dead. ????

just about the only outlet your allowed on this isnt it old lad, your in good company. perfect for you though isnt it can hide your identity and be a keyboard warrior

Edited by gingdong
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

Thaz a fkn idiot thee

I would have loved to meet him round the blind side of scrum when i was younger.But would he have had the bottle to put a pair of boots on.

Edited by sentoffagain2
#### instead of scrum not for the first time either
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I would have loved to meet him round the blind side of scrum when i was younger.But would he have had the bottle to put a pair of boots on.

ha, ha only around 500 times i usually met them in the middle of the scrum

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

  I will call it a 1-1 draw its nearly 8 o clock us old un's need our sleep must do because i have started snoring.

if you want to think im just a bottles ###### like monkeymagic22  who wouldnt dare put a pair of boots on well thats suits me just fine night, night

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jamescolin said:

I would have a prize that cost little. Signed rugby ball or signed photograph of the players. It would be a little something that could be drawn periodically. 

I was told when handing my application form in that theyre looking into it and there will be some kind of reward every so often 

Edited by Maureen T-k

Im Fev and im proud

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Mo, when I paid for a full year that wasn't told to me. Perhaps someone is listening.  I remain a loyal supporter but think a bit of motivation on the marketing side of things would help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, gingdong said:

if you want to think im just a bottles ###### like monkeymagic22  who wouldnt dare put a pair of boots on well thats suits me just fine night, night

That’s me, a bottle job/snowflake. 

Edited by Monkeymagic22
Sa
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 21:03, Maureen T-k said:

I was told when handing my application form in that theyre looking into it and there will be some kind of reward every so often 

Hi Mo,

Have you heard any news on how the scheme is going in terms of numbers joining?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Hi Mo,

Have you heard any news on how the scheme is going in terms of numbers joining?

Terry Mullaney is probably the best person who maybe able to answer that question has I was told he’s helping with this initiative 

Im Fev and im proud

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Hi Mo,

Have you heard any news on how the scheme is going in terms of numbers joining?

Posted on Facebook this morning by Terry Mullaney 

 

SQUAD BUILDER 

Very pleased to report that the Squad Builder is continuing to gain momentum with a healthy flow of new members joining daily. 

I’d like to stress that Squad Builder is a completely separate entity to the parent club with its own management committee and constitution. All monies generated will be controlled by Squad Builder and used entirely for squad strengthening/rugby related matters. 

In the interest of transparency there will be a members’ AGM each year and accounts presented showing exactly how funds have been used. 

Together we can take our club on to greater things. Your £10 per month will make a huge difference to the playing fortunes going forward. Please join now if you possibly can. UTR

Im Fev and im proud

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Terry Mullaney is probably the best person who maybe able to answer that question has I was told he’s helping with this initiative 

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...