27 Jul: Women's Challenge Cup Final: Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos 11.15am (OurLeague + BBC Online)

Who will win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/07/19 at 10:15

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is quality defence from Leeds, isn't it?

Only been able to catch the last fifteen minutes or so but enjoying it.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Decent coverage from the BBC as well. Trailed again on Five Live this morning and then we've had live text to go with the coverage and the link was one of the main stories on the sports page. Don't forget to say hi to the commentators via #bbcrl.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 hours ago, gingerjon said:

Decent coverage from the BBC as well. Trailed again on Five Live this morning and then we've had live text to go with the coverage and the link was one of the main stories on the sports page. Don't forget to say hi to the commentators via #bbcrl.

Plus the highlights of the game shown on BBC One at the start of their live Saturday afternoon semi final coverage too. 

Invaluable exposure for Women’s Rugby League from the Beeb.

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

Plus the highlights of the game shown on BBC One at the start of their live Saturday afternoon semi final coverage too. 

Invaluable exposure for Women’s Rugby League from the Beeb.

Tweet from the Challenge Cup feed puts the attendance specifically for that game at 4,000.

I'll criticise putting it on the undercard of the men's semi finals but that's a superb foundation we can build from however the final is presented next year.

8 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

###### for tat early doors. .

8 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Beevers.

That's enough sexism.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I really enjoyed that game. My brother came in to the room asking my dad and I why we weren't watching the NRL game (it was Melbourne v Manly I think), and was a bit taken aback when I said because I genuinely couldn't care less who won that game whereas in the WCCF we had a team to support (Leeds). Really enjoyed the game. Yes there were some knock ons and the kicking game wasn't always spectacular but overall given the conditions that's to be expected. Hopefully leads to some greater coverage/prestige of the Womens game.

Archived