27 Jul: Betfred League 1: Hunslet v Whitehaven KO 3pm

On 26/07/2019 at 10:06, ivans82 said:

Comfortable Haven win , too big and too strong all around the park .

6pt start Hunslet on 365 marra if u fancy it. 

I think it will be a tight game.... Draw maybe? 

9 hours ago, Pudsey said:

Poorest team to ever top the league.park the bus and hope for the best 

And how exactly do you "park the bus" in a rugby league game,

keep looking upwards and cheer up you've no school for 6 weeks.

10 hours ago, Pudsey said:

Poorest team to ever top the league.park the bus and hope for the best 

Firstly i am a Town fan , so no bias from me , secondly Haven have the best defence in the league , defence wins games .Charlo has a simple plan of playing the basics , keep it simple , stay in the game , throw the strike players in off the bench and eventually the opposition will tire and the likes of Dion Aiye and Jessie Joe Parker will usually come to the fore .It is up to the other Teams to find a way round this , only thing is you somehow have to find the way to score tries against them ......very few Teams have managed that so far !

It’s a results business , and they’ve delivered them . There’s no instruction on how you do it . Whichever way , it takes a huge collective effort over n over and especially a strong defence . I never saw them doing this , so credit where it’s due . And I never saw us where we are ... so all in all it’s been a belting  season 

Archived