27 Jul: Betfred League 1: Hunslet v Whitehaven KO 3pm

5 hours ago, ivans82 said:

Charlo has a simple plan of playing the basics , keep it simple , stay in the game , throw the strike players in off the bench and eventually the opposition will tire and the likes of Dion Aiye and Jessie Joe Parker will usually come to the fore .It is up to the other Teams to find a way round this , only thing is you somehow have to find the way to score tries against them ......very few Teams have managed that so far !

Interesting

Will Whitehaven, I wonder, attempt this tactic if, as seems quite likely, they are promoted to the Championship? I doubt that it will earn them many wins, as I suspect the better teams in the Championship will have the quality of players to unlock the defence, as well as having enough stamina to not 'eventually tire'.

Delighted for Charlo, great player for us and a lovely bloke

Rugby League is a sport that desperately needs to expand its geographical supporter base and its player base. This imperative means that all other requirements are secondary until this is done.

All power in the game should be with governing bodies, especially international governing bodies.

Without these actions we will remain a minor sport internationally and nationally.

Archived