27 Jul: CCSF1: Warrington Wolves v Hull FC KO 2pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves by 13 points or more
    • Warrington Wolves by 7 to 12 points
    • Warrington Wolves by 1 to 6 points
    • Hull FC by 1 to 6 points
    • Hull FC by 7 to 12 points
    • Hull FC by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/07/19 at 13:00

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ullman said:

Hope the fun bus is making better progress than the train. We're stuck behind a breakdown at Ferriby. 

You want updates?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

You want updates?

We're only an hour late into Manchester Piccadilly. Should have come on the pushiron. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Saint 1 said:

I think with the weather and likely an hour between this game finishing and the Saints game starting, fans have probably delayed turning up until a bit later unfortunately. 

Fair point. I didn't realise the gap between the games was so big. 

Great semi. Sometimes conditions like this can turn games dour but the mistakes are adding to the entertainment. Sneyd been a standout so far and Hull are better with the ball in hand but wire have made the most of hulls mistakes. I still feel Hull can be vulnerable on the flank with high balls but I still think they will sneek it. Pretty disappointed with ratchford and Austin. This 2nd half will be a cracker. 

Two important errors from players who haven't made an error all season.

Still don't know how we can even think about starting with Connor on the bench.

Think we look dangerous from far out but vulnerable when Wire are in our twenty.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, my missus said:

have these games sold out, crowd is looking pretty sparse with 20 before kick off.

Looks a poor following from all sets of fans. Sadly we may have to go to playing the semi final at the home ground of whichever side is drawn out first. The RFL posting a loss earlier this week shows something has to change.

4 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

He's 10000 x better then you

I doubt it sonshine, I'd knock ten shades of poop out of him in defence even at 50, he couldn't tackle a hot dinner.

I was the type like Brad Fash, looks for the defensive tackle, gets up and looks to go again. he's a brilliant footballer in attack, in defence he's absolute garbage and importantly he's damn lazy.

Archived