NEW PENNINE TEAMS

Marauder just read in the BARLA topic there are six new teams coming back to the Pennine League who are they 

and I hope they are commited.

Do you yet know how the league is to be run are they still going to have the silly rule that you can still cancel

two games which normally causes a backlog of fixtures for the teams furthest afield or teams winning.

Just thought I had better start a new topic as it has little to do with the Barla topic. 

Six pretty well established teams returning to the traditional season, I believe they have all dipped their toes into summer rugby at some point, so far we don't know the leagues or which format is to be used, the clubs have had an email outlining 3 or 4 options that came out of the AGM, one of the options is very revolutionary but IMO very attractive to all clubs, the two game rule is still going to be in force but instead of 4 weeks notice to cancel it's going to be 2 weeks, this shouldn't be a problem with the system we have voted for and it will give clubs 20 league games per season.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

• 2 months later...

Archived