Jordan Andrade..

Rambo

Has left to sign for Hunslet. 

I know he’s been through a few clubs previously anyone know why he didn’t get more of a chance at Dewsbury?

When he played in the friendlies at the beginning of the season he looked a good player.

rambo.gif

9 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Has left to sign for Hunslet. 

I know he’s been through a few clubs previously anyone know why he didn’t get more of a chance at Dewsbury?

When he played in the friendlies at the beginning of the season he looked a good player.

Completely agree ..he started really well for us .. got injured in pre season and never really came back..... I don't think LG trusted him after the Swinton away game!

I hope it goes well for him at Hunslet  .....

I understand that it would have helped had he turned up for training more often.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Strange one this. He’s a very talented player - Salford signed him three years ago and he was training full-time before being shipped out on dual registration. I’ve heard from a previous coach of his that his attendance at training was, shall we say, not what it should have been. 

He’s probably a player that needs to be playing every weekend or else he loses interest. He’ll get that opportunity in League 1. 

3 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

Completely agree ..he started really well for us .. got injured in pre season and never really came back..... I don't think LG trusted him after the Swinton away game!

Que ???  He only got 5 mins in that game.. LG didnt trust him long before that but no idea why...

1 hour ago, NickD said:

Que ???  He only got 5 mins in that game.. LG didnt trust him long before that but no idea why...

You are probably right but the Swinton game was the final straw!!  ..... did you hear what LG said to him as he hauled him off the field? .... I think it was pretty obvious after that his days at the Rams were over! .... Still as I said earlier I wish him well at Hunslet .. in my opinion there is a decent player there ... 

54 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

You are probably right but the Swinton game was the final straw!!  ..... did you hear what LG said to him as he hauled him off the field? .... I think it was pretty obvious after that his days at the Rams were over! .... Still as I said earlier I wish him well at Hunslet .. in my opinion there is a decent player there ... 

Another Shane Williams in the making?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Even though Shayne was a “tad” rotund we haven’t had many better forwards than him in the 20 or so years since he packed up playing.

Darren Fleary went on to play for GB and wasn’t half as good as Shayne was.

rambo.gif

4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Saw shane in wetherspoons few weeks back...he's at least 4 times the man he used to be back in the day.

Unfortunately his dad passed away a week back, he'll be sadly missed by all .

Archived