Bulls vs Wolfpack

ojx

Looking forward to this game, I believe it is our last away game, any viewing parties?

What will be Brian McD's strategy for managing the rest of the regular season games?

Will it be a lot of squad rotation? Or is it more important to go into the play-offs off the back of some good performances?

I'd like us to rest players, at least up to the Leigh game.

We are a fixture at the top of the table but the rest of our games won't be cakewalks..Bradford will be scrapping hard to move up a spot or two, York always play out of their skins against us and would love to stay up in 2nd, Rochdale and Barrow can come up with big games and Leigh certainly will pull out all the stops against us. We don't have a big squad so I think it'll be all hands on deck. We will also want to send a message not only to our fellow SL promotion contenders but to those SL squads looking to take us down that next year is going to be a real scrap and we will be in the middle of it. The Wolfpack are coming!!!!

Brilliant first half by Bradford some last ditch tackling at 18-4 I thought we should looked to drop the goal before half time and go in 19-4. We was knackered end that first half put so much into it. Second half I thought If we dont get some energy at the start Toronto will take this came out pumped up to blow us away. The Toronto tank then emptied which evened the game back out. Difference in the end was the skill of Toronto. I'm glad we gave it a good go but also disappointed played at that level in other games this season we could we have won more than we have.

I was very impressed with the Bulls' first half, and they fully deserved that lead. Their defense was impressive, and ours was not up to  our usual standard. We were nervous watching most of the game. It's good to get tough matches like that so we're not overconfident heading to the playoffs. Even a defeat might be good for us, though we want to win them all.

1 hour ago, John WP Fan said:

I was very impressed with the Bulls' first half, and they fully deserved that lead. Their defense was impressive, and ours was not up to  our usual standard. We were nervous watching most of the game. It's good to get tough matches like that so we're not overconfident heading to the playoffs. Even a defeat might be good for us, though we want to win them all.

and York cold be the team to do it, they are on fire.

20 hours ago, RobertAM said:

If there is one team TWP fans love it has to be the Knights..bet they get a big cheer when they walk out onto Lamport turf.

Just shows what a positive attitude and progressive management can do for a club! 

Archived